The Temple Bar: We got balls... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! seriously though. huge balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
are you suggesting I take another one? :shifty:

Did you get a bad call? :(
My own thoughts are enough to rattle me :yikes:

late night girls party :heart:

Not bad, just confusing, as per usual. But I did come out of it with a sort-of admission that left me feeling victorious. :up: Babysteps, right? ;)

:hug: for VP

My cat is here chasing something in my office. Must be of the bug variety. Where was he when there was a cricket in the closet? And I believe said cricket tried to make a run for it last night. I was putting an empty shopping bag that was in my bedroom into the trash at 3:00am, and under it was a cricket :crazy:

Phil at Chapters on Robson yesterday :drool:

And what was I doing yesterday :hmm: Oh yeah, vacuuming up hundreds and hundreds of ants ~ick~

I'm watching Letterman and Rufus Wainright is coming on next :)

When we first moved to California there was a cricket infestation :yikes: Our furniture didn't arrive for weeks so they ended up in our sleeping bags and everything. It was icky

I didn't know there was a centipede season :ohmy:

:hug: VP (don't cough up a lung though)

When the cricket was in the closet... I just heard noises, and was wondering if I was overtired at 2-3am, and if it was inside or outside. I threw a dirty shirt into the closet, and the little fucker made an appearance. I almost woke hubby to take care of it. Was possibly gonna try to trap it in a box, but by the time I returned, the mofo had disappeared.

I used to play the arcade game Centipede :drool:

I'm going to bed now. Which of course means that I'll cough and choke and blow my nose for the next two hours, before finally falling into a sound sleep two hours before I have to get up. :happy: :|

Night, everyone.

Lila64 said:
Goodnight VP - sleep well :hug:

Fah, you missed it? Have you checked You Tube or the Late Night site? :(

No I haven't checked those sites but I guess I should :hmm:

Did I hear Dave right when I typed 'Imposters'...or did he say 'Attractions' and I'm just more tired than I thought :shifty:

I didn't see anything on You Tube for the Elvis webcast (yet) or on Letterman's site. Maybe there's a torrent? I don't know cuz I don't torrent. It was good though. I have some clip playing in the background so I can listen while I work. Live from Glastonbury 2005 (Chelsea).

And as for the postcount, I'd like to thank all the smilies that helped me get here today. :wave:

ETA: I had the same thought about we-watching the Live Aid DVD. I haven't bought the Live8 one yet. Too cheap :reject:

Speaking of Live8...I know the Canadian concert was awful :down:

I think I bought the Live8 dvd just so I could see all the bands that I couldn't see because I had to watch the Canadian concert.

Back
Top Bottom