The Temple Bar-We don't feel like dancin'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Can't stay...but DG, send me a list in order of preference. I'll start on it ASAP. I might even be able to upload one later tonight or tomorrow.

I will, thanks. :hug:

I already PMed you a request. Not a huge one though. Get to it whenever you can. :)

I love you all! :love:

I can't remember the ones I had off of the top of my head, so I'll need to look through a list of shows to remember.

Kathie, that would be fantastic. :up:

One show I really, really want is the 12/4/05 show from Boston. It's a special show to me because it's the first(and so far only) U2 show I went to. :heart: I had it recorded on a CD-R but I broke it. :madwife:

your sig reminds me April, we were at a dueling piano bar. Someone requested I will Survive.

Then some guy goes up to the piano and pays them $100 to STOP playing it :lmao:

I bet he regretted that in the morning. If only he'd taken that money and put it on red :shifty:

Back...just had to watch the beginning of Colbert, and his Saginaw MI - Oshawa ON hockey rivalry. :lol:

DG, I can send you a list of what I have...haven't updated the list in well over a year though, and most of it's on my old hard drive that I still haven't tried yet. I'll do that tomorrow.

:macdevil:

96 Tears has been purchased. :drool:

?'s house burned down a few weeks ago - he lives in MI, and he has no homeowner's insurance but expected Bob Seger and Kid Rock to drop everything and stage a benefit concert or him.

Crap, now I'm playing the Cher I bought last year.

You bring out the guilty pleasures in me, Reg. :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom