The Temple Bar-We don't feel like dancin'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Awesomeness! :love:

Are we gonna have to yell at you again tomorrow to leave work? Did I see correctly that the itnerviews have been pushed back to tomorrow or later in the week?

Beav have you figured out the smiley thing yet?

No, the interviews happened on Friday. I'll hear something in about a month, there are still 2 other people he needs to meet with in Chicago over the next few weeks.

Someone might have to yell at me, yes.

redkat said:
Hi Raven :hug:

any word on the job front?

Nothing yet unfortch. 23 folks were there with me trying to get 10 jobs.. so there were likely people with more experiance... not that that job took alot of experiance. They still might call though, you never know :shrug:

Awesomeness! :love:

Are we gonna have to yell at you again tomorrow to leave work? Did I see correctly that the itnerviews have been pushed back to tomorrow or later in the week?

Beav have you figured out the smiley thing yet?

No on the smiley thing. I can just do stationay smilies. I want animated ones! Proper killingintheface requires motion.

I think The Office should really be owned. The 2 seasons and the Special. Like Arrested Development. Sometimes you just need the fix.

RavenBlue said:

Nothing yet unfortch. 23 folks were there with me trying to get 10 jobs.. so there were likely people with more experiance... not that that job took alot of experiance. They still might call though, you never know :shrug:

Good luck! :up:

Ok, NSW it's official - I am shit at paying attention. I swore I read that today.

:reject:

Ok, fuck this, my time has come.

Time to leave and try to enjoy some of what's left of the evening.

Kat, LMPA, Beav, Thora, RB, DG, Mia and Reg.....goodnight....I'll pop back on before bed, likely, but doubtful that any of you will be around.....Phil, I hope you're ok.

RavenBlue said:

good luck, hopefully they haven't decided yet!

eta; goodnight all those leaving :wave:

Night guys. :wave:

Ok, cause I don't want to venture into the mp3 forum, do any of you have a version of U2 doing Suspicious Minds without that annoying dude constantly going "This is tha Edge, ya! The Edge, DOOO EEET, ya! This is the Edge, give it up!"

I want to smash that guy in the face everytime I hear that.

Night guys. :wave:

Ok, cause I don't want to venture into the mp3 forum, do any of you have a version of U2 doing Suspicious Minds without that annoying dude constantly going "This is tha Edge, ya! The Edge, DOOO EEET, ya! This is the Edge, give it up!"

I want to smash that guy in the face everytime I hear that.

Let me check.

I have absolutely nothing for bootlegs. I want to go to U2 Torrents and replenish it, but I think torrents helped crash my computer the last time. :uhoh:

UberBeaver said:

I do not. I do have Elvis sining it though.

Chuck Norris destroyed the Periodic Table because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise. HAHA.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

daygloeyes2 said:
I have absolutely nothing for bootlegs. I want to go to U2 Torrents and replenish it, but I think torrents helped crash my computer the last time. :uhoh:

You once gave me some boots. Did you lose them all in a crash? :(

night raven :wave:

redkat said:

You once gave me some boots. Did you lose them all in a crash? :(

night raven :wave:

Back in September '05, the 2nd time my comp crashed. :(

Would you still happen to have them? :flirt: I think I gave you the Dublin shows from the Lovetown tour. Don't ask me how I remember that. :lol:

UberBeaver said:

I do not. I do have Elvis sining it though.

Chuck Norris destroyed the Periodic Table because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise. HAHA.

Aw, thanks for checking. :up:

Ok that Chuck Norris thing just made me laugh so hard I knocked my already ailing keyboard over. Oops.

That sucks about the crash, DG. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Back in September '05, the 2nd time my comp crashed. :(

Would you still happen to have them? :flirt: I think I gave you the Dublin shows from the Lovetown tour. Don't ask me how I remember that. :lol:

lemme check, I have my own computer issues. I've lost a lot of stuff too but not everything

redkat said:

lemme check, I have my own computer issues. I've lost a lot of stuff too but not everything

If you have that, or any other live shows, I'd appreciate it if you could send them to me whenever you have a chance. :)

Back
Top Bottom