The Temple Bar-We don't feel like dancin'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
And no, love the hell out of your sig, NSW. You've earned it.

Let me be clear...I didn't make it, I just stole it from someone else. But I still took the time to find it! :)

And, sorry for revealing the details of that PM to me, my bad. Not much of a shock that Reggie owns a mask, though. Or a cape. Or a lasso. Oh, wait, that's a Wonder Woman accessory....and who here had Wonder Woman in her avatar??? Hmmm.

redkat said:
nsw I'm pretty fond of my own avatar :love:

eta: maybe that is weird

is Phil alright? I saw he briefly got on the laptop

He was back on his computer, so I assume Lies (lease) cradled and comforted the new laptop til it went into sleep mode, cause Phil probably traumatized it. Then once she she got it safely in it's warm, safe sack, she probably put on the night light, gently closed the door, then beat Phil senseless with the old PC keyboard. He should be fine tomorrow.

UberBeaver said:

He was back on his computer, so I assume Lies (lease) cradled and comforted the new laptop til it went into sleep mode, cause Phil probably traumatized it. Then once she she got it safely in it's warm, safe sack, she probably put on the night light, gently closed the door, then beat Phil senseless with the old PC keyboard. He should be fine tomorrow.

:lmao:

For Reg:

Stagefright All night, Won't you let go
All night Stagefright, On with the show
Stagefright All night, You're dream starts today
All night Stagefright, is only a heartbeat away

redhotswami said:
quick...anyone remember a movie with a shipwreck in it? not something obvious like castaway or the tempest or anything.

the cruise ship that sinks from the 70's can't remember the name but all the people are trying to get out. High drama

UberBeaver said:
NSW - did you see my post about my favorite BBC Office line?

"The regime don't like it, man." It's David in the special talking to Neil. And he says it with this American Hippy accent. Brilliance.

I must have missed that, Beav, sorry.

I really want to rewatch the entire thing, but have been putting it off until I get through some of the other shows I'm interested in but have not yet watched....almost ready, though, to revisit it.

UberBeaver said:
NSW - did you see my post about my favorite BBC Office line?

"The regime don't like it, man." It's David in the special talking to Neil. And he says it with this American Hippy accent. Brilliance.

I'm buying the BBC Office as soon as I remember to.

Peer pressure does horrible things to a girl. :sad:

Random: my delete button on my keyboard has ceased working. :wtf:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm buying the BBC Office as soon as I remember to.

Peer pressure does horrible things to a girl. :sad:

Random: my delete button on my keyboard has ceased working. :wtf:

You can borrow it for free via Mikeflix, if you like.

Back
Top Bottom