The Temple Bar-We don't feel like dancin'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Nice one, Beav!

Mia, I'm doing pretty good. I'm procrastination - I should really do my dinner dishes, but I honestly don't care at the moment.

How about you?

And because it needs to be said - NSW, go HOME!! :lol:

Thora - pretty good. i got a lot of work done at the library. then i went to a meeting at work, and everyone was convinced i was high. they said my eyes were dialated. :shrug: i feel fine, just sluggish. regardless, i won myself another day off of work tomorrow :rockon:

Mia - I'd love a day off! :drool: Ah well. I just have to try and get lots of sleep tonight, and tomorrow should be fine.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Cause we're all too sleepy, sick, abstaining from drinking or would rather be fucking. :wink:

:lol:

I betcha anything Reg will pop in any second now!

Oh, nothing's wrong, this was just such a meeting-laden day that I have a lot of crap piled up that I need to get to before I escape from here and actually relax/eat something. Not that I can't afford to skip a few meals, but still, I'm hungry. :)

Thora, thanks, it needed to be said. :)

ETA - Kat, you too, huh? Thanks. :)

Did you see my question earlier about how Vegas was? If so, I missed the reply, sorry.

No spoken words said:
Oh, nothing's wrong, this was just such a meeting-laden day that I have a lot of crap piled up that I need to get to before I escape from here and actually relax/eat something. Not that I can't afford to skip a few meals, but still, I'm hungry. :)

Thora, thanks, it needed to be said. :)

ETA - Kat, you too, huh? Thanks. :)

Did you see my question earlier about how Vegas was? If so, I missed the reply, sorry.

I didn't see it, i've fallen behind but beav asked in the old thread and this is what I said ;)

30 minutes at a blackjack table lost,lost,lost :sad:

I thought I'd play again but being there with people that don't gamble I didn't and maybe it was for the best. Never even got to play craps :sad:

I did bet on a basketball game, thought I'd lost and turns out I won so I gotta keep that stub till I go back. I've got a bet on the super bowl too :hyper:

Got just a few hours sleep all weekend and crashed early last night. Had lots of fun though

Back
Top Bottom