The Temple Bar-We don't feel like dancin'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
Thora :hug: I'm sorry to hear your Monday sucks so far. Will it get better with a game tonight?

The game is tomorrow night, so that will be good.

I'll be fine. I just have to suck it up. I'm listening to Tenacious D right now, and that's making things better. :yes:

Reg - Monday's definitely should be killedintheface! :lol:

Hey guys. :wave:

I go away for one second and Reg is chatting up other chicks - pfft. :wink:

NSW - I used to own Heather Nova's first album on cassette, a looooooong time ago. This is the only song of hers I have now, and go figure, it's a Bruce cover.

All this sleep talk is making me want to curl up. :yawn:

I added you to lastfm, to, DG. :)

Ok, now to rustle up some dinner... :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hey guys. :wave:

I go away for one second and Reg is chatting up other chicks - pfft. :wink:

NSW - I used to own Heather Nova's first album on cassette, a looooooong time ago. This is the only song of hers I have now, and go figure, it's a Bruce cover.

All this sleep talk is making me want to curl up. :yawn:

I added you to lastfm, to, DG. :)

Ok, now to rustle up some dinner... :hmm:

I didn't realize that it was Bruce's song, just thought it had the same title. I love that song, even like the video.

Reggie, the meeting got pushed back. Damn, I was all mentally prepared for 4pm, now it could be 4:18, 5:42, tomorrow.

Kat, welcome back! Hope you had a great time. It went well, but, he still has 2 really strong candidates to talk to over the next 2 weeks, and then he wants to take a week or two to think about it. So, might not know for a month. Was more like a conversation than an interview, which is good, but he left a lot unasked, I felt...we'll see. Thank you for asking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom