The Temple Bar-We don't feel like dancin'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got Philk? said:
No...and it wasn't near as bad really. I think by law schools probably can't say or do 3/4ths of what that camp said or did. Hmm, that school might now days. It was pretty ridiculous.

I liked the life size cut out of W. Yeah, those kids have a chance.

I'm not sure what the law on Private Schools is. I think they get away with a lot.

No spoken words said:
Originally posted by Jesus Christ

You're all going to Hell

HA!

I'd have to lol if he came back and said that.

"Hey, fuckers, remember me? Yeah, I'm back. You know what? You can all GFY cause I ain't going through that shit again so you can open right wing militant schools in my name. You're all going to hell. LOL. OWNED! Laterz! Jesus - OUT! Peace!"

i'm laughing so hard i'm crying

UberBeaver said:

"Hey, fuckers, remember me? Yeah, I'm back. You know what? You can all GFY cause I ain't going through that shit again so you can open right wing militant schools in my name. You're all going to hell. LOL. OWNED! Laterz! Jesus - OUT! Peace!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

UberBeaver said:

:lmao: OH my god that's awesome. :lmao:

UberBeaver said:

Jesus would never say "Laterz"...he'd just say "Late"...:yes:

Good luck, kat! :up:

Do you ever get the urge to pull fire alarms? I pass by one on a regular basis, and I have this huge urge to just pull it one day! :lol: [/random]

Back
Top Bottom