The Temple Bar-We don't feel like dancin'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

when you have you possible future child name picked out at age 10, you are very weird.:yikes: i can honestly say i never gave that a second of though.:wink:

tre, most guys never do. Girls on the other hand actually do have their offspring's name picked out and how their wedding is going to go and everything but the boy picked out.

Girls is strange...:coocoo:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

But you're not a girl......or are you? :ohmy:

My future children will not have names...merely symbols that represent words that are impossible to pronounce.

:hmm:
And if I had, per se, 3 boys...people would refer to them as...
Boy
Child formerly known as boy
and the child formerly known as formerly known as boy.

And I would never get angry at the last one because that name would be a hell of a pain to shout....

What, like Prince's old name? :eyebrow:

It's snowing and I'm at work and bored.

true dat reg, true dat.:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

But you're not a girl......or are you? :ohmy:

My future children will not have names...merely symbols that represent words that are impossible to pronounce.

:hmm:
And if I had, per se, 3 boys...people would refer to them as...
Boy
Child formerly known as boy
and the child formerly known as formerly known as boy.

And I would never get angry at the last one because that name would be a hell of a pain to shout....

ETA:
I gotta run to class.
Peace out.

And as I said, rock da house tonite. :rockon:

:wave:

:lol:

laterz :wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

tre, most guys never do. Girls on the other hand actually do have their offspring's name picked out and how their wedding is going to go and everything but the boy picked out.

Girls is strange...:coocoo:

:wink:

Hey! :angry:

Boys are weird.

I was never one to have her wedding all planned out. If it happens, cool. I have thought it'd be cool to have it in Vegas, by an Elvis impersonator, but I'm really just taking the piss when I tell that to people.

As for kid names, I have a boy and a girl name picked out, but I don't really want kids. :shrug:

Yes, I'm a contradictory biotch. :wink:

the rockin edge said:
ok the temp is 0 F and the wind chill is -14, and i have to go out now :brr:

:yikes: That's really cold!

I may or may not have picked my children's names out and planned a lot of my wedding. :shifty: :reject: My excuse was that I had legitimate reasons to plan those things, though. It will probably all change if that ever happens again.

UberBeaver said:
I hate when you make a playlist and then you listen to it and you don't want to hear any of the songs. :angry:

Omg, I thought I was the only one. :sick:

I have been thinking of making a train themed one for NYC though. I have little knowledge when it comes to train songs, though.

Are you a little less freaked out that you were yesterday?

Hey kat :wave:

I wanna make a st.patricks day playlist. I need a couple more cd's first and one is by a local band that I'll have to go watch play in order to buy it.

*goes to check their show dates

oh and i have lots o playlists I don't like :(

P.S DG I keep getting kicked of and ysi won't let me upload the zipfile at all...too big maybe? :slant:

Back
Top Bottom