The Temple Bar - We are the vast minority - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoo? Pub-crawl? Canada's Wonderland? Make fun of the boys? I'm leaving on the 19th, so I'm all yours til then :sexywink:

oh dang...when on the 19th?
i just realized there's a dept thing for friday, but we don't have a time yet. i can drive up there right after though, but it'd have to be an evening affair.

how is the queue working so far? are people really not showing up til 8am? if that's the case then i can def play tues night. i'm thinking it's not worth it to drive back home wed night to drive back to TO early thurs morn (if i get a ticket). if i stay for the 2nd show, i might see if i can crash somewhere.

there's always ITH, but i'll prob only be there for thurs & fri for that. i'm gonna see bruce @ msg that weekend :D :D :D

:applaud: We'll all make fun of Elfa :hug:

Crap. :lol: Ummm... what are you doing next weekend? :shifty: :uhoh:
I'll clear my damn schedule if you're comin'!

oh dang...when on the 19th?
i just realized there's a dept thing for friday, but we don't have a time yet. i can drive up there right after though, but it'd have to be an evening affair.

how is the queue working so far? are people really not showing up til 8am? if that's the case then i can def play tues night. i'm thinking it's not worth it to drive back home wed night to drive back to TO early thurs morn (if i get a ticket). if i stay for the 2nd show, i might see if i can crash somewhere.

there's always ITH, but i'll prob only be there for thurs & fri for that. i'm gonna see bruce @ msg that weekend :D :D :D
I'm flying home late on the 19th.. you won't be around the 18th then? :hmm: We must be able to coordinate somehow..

And ITH! Yay! Bruce! Yay!

We'll figure something out! Hopefully it won't run past 6, and I can get there at 8ish.

Sidenote: I'm blasting The Killers, and snakey started dancing. I guess he's a fan.

Zoots? Perhaps you can start a "How does an album make you feel?" thread in OOC? I'd play.

ATYCLB - such a chill album for evenings. :heart:

NLOTH :love:

U2 :hug:
:nerd:

We'll figure something out! Hopefully it won't run past 6, and I can get there at 8ish.

Sidenote: I'm blasting The Killers, and snakey started dancing. I guess he's a fan.

Zoots? Perhaps you can start a "How does an album make you feel?" thread in OOC? I'd play.

We'll definitely plan something. Btw, not sure yet how the line is going to work. I'm just going to play it by ear.

And OMG, snakey dancing video, pls :love:

K. I think I'm gonna come. :lol: Give me a few hours to figure my finances out and such (need to make room on my stupid Visa :lol: ), and I'll let you know if I'm able to book it.

No way! I think this might be the best day evar! :hyper:

If you're having a meet-up in C-town next weekend, with the fares the way they are, I might come down. But no promises, as Kafrun thinks I'm a tease.
You are :|

*turns away*
Oooh a snakey dance vid would be awesome. What song?
I could do Magnificent, but that's too obvi.
:hmm:
Obvi, but amazing. I'll take any song :cute:

At least it would be more useful than the damn itch thread!
I'm starting a new one: "Zoots wants to know where you just itched"

yeah way to plan a meetup when i'll be on the east coast, guyz :grumps:

:kidnap:

We're so lacking in west coast gatherings though :fist:

U2 Interference - U2 Fans, Pop Culture Webzine, & More

Also:

tea.jpg

Back
Top Bottom