The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
I'm just going to note that I can't imagine Beav having a New York accent or a daughter.

For the record, his NY accent is quite thick. After talking to him for like 15 minutes, my accent came back and got pronounced quickly.

Lila64 said:

We watched it this weekend too! :hi5:

I'd never seen it before. I know it's a classic, but honestly, we giggled through most of it. Sarah said she thought of it more as a cautionary tale rather than a thriller, and that we'd better strive to grow apart, lest she end up in Norman's position, snapping and killing me, speaking in my voice while my body rots in a chair, then killing others while dressed as me.

The kid's sick, I tell ya.

I had never seen it either! And we've been to Universal Studios a few time, and while you are on the tour, they point out the Bates Motel and the house that Norman and his mother :shifty: lived in. We were there for Halloween, and walked right in front of the motel, so we wanted to see what all the hubbub was regarding the movie. I knew about the shower scene. That and when the detective went into the house, seems so... fake. I guess the technology has improved :wink:

and you and your daughter = :cute:

VintagePunk said:

I'd never seen it before. I know it's a classic, but honestly, we giggled through most of it. Sarah said she thought of it more as a cautionary tale rather than a thriller, and that we'd better strive to grow apart, lest she end up in Norman's position, snapping and killing me, speaking in my voice while my body rots in a chair, then killing others while dressed as me.

The kid's sick, I tell ya.

:lmao:

Yeah, I'm kidding. I hardly used it till Sarah went away to school, now, I basically keep it open all the time so she can send me messages. But in the past week or so, my computer has gone wonky and I need to reinstall windows. Msn hasn't been working for me, and it won't till I do the reinstall.

I should fire it up one day and message you out of the blue. Since you ended up volunteering and all. I'll message you and make jokes about Brighty and you can pass them along to her.

I'm going to try and do the reinstall over the weekend. Really. Because I haven't been saying that for over a week now, or anything. :shifty:

Oh, and...i beg to differ on the volunteering thing. Volunteerism implies a degree of altruism. We made a deal, plain and simple. It was self-serving.

VintagePunk said:
I'm going to try and do the reinstall over the weekend. Really. Because I haven't been saying that for over a week now, or anything. :shifty:

Ha!

Oh, and...i beg to differ on the volunteering thing. Volunteerism implies a degree of altruism. We made a deal, plain and simple.

It's just business?

Just what sortof deal is this? :shame:

I think I'm his bitch. I'm not even sure what that entails, but there it is.

:lol:

Oh, and, he has to watch Dexter. And provide me with baked goods of my choice, not necessarily donuts.

Back
Top Bottom