The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, you guys have been busy this afternoon!

I was going to go to the bank this afternoon to change some more money into American in anticipation of my various trips coming up, but I guess I'll hold off for a few more days. Should have changed more when it was $1.10. :tsk:

No spoken words said:
Parkman's Dad does not confuse people....he makes them have waking dreams about their worst fears....PERPLEXO would be around you, and you'd be like "Does 2+2=6......um....." or you'd get really confused and say something like "That Uberbeaver sure is awesome"....so, as you can see, PERPLEXO makes people think and say stuff that could not be less true.

You could just buy a bag of weed and blow the smoke in people's face and get a very similar effect.

No spoken words said:

Right now, I wish I could summon a Demon. And send him through my computer screen, right to Canada, to have a chat with you. A chat about eternal damnation along with ceaseless pain and perpetual suffering. That sort of chat.

:yikes:

alright, alright, maybe I was too harsh...

What I'm trying to say is that making people think stupid shit is cool to the person doing it but how do you prove to someone else you have this power?

What good is a power if you can't rub it in people's faces?

Hey Reggie :flirt: How are all those women going at work. Actually, WHY have you been put with all the women? Is your boss trying to tell you something???

VintagePunk said:

Ahem. In any case... :shifty:

I need to go and shower before it gets any darker. I saw Psycho over the weekend. :yikes:

BBS :kiss:

We watched it this weekend too! :hi5:

I'd like a Siena update too. kthx!

<<<damn work gettin gin the way of my leisure time :grumpy:

I'm just going to note that I can't imagine Beav having a New York accent or a daughter.

Back
Top Bottom