The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
But my story was impressive, right?

Yes. I was trying to see if my "reckless" behavior was normal without actually talking about any of my own. Yours is impressive, moreso than mine even.

What a ridiculous night that was.

Ended up tearing the ATL ligament in my ankle and didn't even notice until this morning, which should tell you just how drunk I actually was.

But even with the injury it was still one of the funnest nights out I've had in months.

Holy fuck, I need some T-3's right now, but the only place I could go to get the prescription is the ER, and lord knows I'm not sitting there for 8 hours. My dad's going to ask the pharmacist if he can get some over the counter for me on the way home, but I don't think he can.

FUCK, I NEED T-3'S :scream:

DaveC said:
What a ridiculous night that was.

Ended up tearing the ATL ligament in my ankle and didn't even notice until this morning, which should tell you just how drunk I actually was.

But even with the injury it was still one of the funnest nights out I've had in months.

Holy fuck, I need some T-3's right now, but the only place I could go to get the prescription is the ER, and lord knows I'm not sitting there for 8 hours. My dad's going to ask the pharmacist if he can get some over the counter for me on the way home, but I don't think he can.

FUCK, I NEED T-3'S :scream:
Hey, Dave check this out...sorry for you...I've had two knee surgeries; you'll be all right...:sad:

http://www.romanreign.com/ankle_surgery.htm

p.s....did you score the panties????

Mr. BAW said:
p.s....did you score the panties????

No...the girl halfway broke my ankle, then her friend decided to take off. Since she was staying at her friend's, she had to go, but I made her promise to take me out to dinner once I can walk again to make up for the injury :up:

And I did get some T-2's, but only 8 millies of codeine so I just have to take a bunch of 'em. I've got 5 of them in me right now :happy:

Back
Top Bottom