The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Excellent. What's the topic? Can I send graphs?

Give me some time to work it out. But, yes, send over some graphs beforehand. Then, that will me to yell "Do you guys have a graph charting your growing incompetence since we started doing business with you? Cos I'd LOVE to see that graph!! Can you powerpoint that one up anytime soon???"

Really...

RedrocksU2 said:
I do that to him all the time...he's rich.

Oh, then I don't feel so bad then....

Here's a pic of martha an' me....

IMG_0196.jpg

No spoken words said:

Give me some time to work it out. But, yes, send over some graphs beforehand. Then, that will me to yell "Do you guys have a graph charting your growing incompetence since we started doing business with you? Cos I'd LOVE to see that graph!! Can you powerpoint that one up anytime soon???"

Throw in shit about the collegiate wrestling fans wanting more coverage...and then Beav can suggest sumo wrestling suits...:hmm:

Beav's graphs should be something like "Television Rating Percentage Ratio Probability."

No spoken words said:

Yes, it's on page 6. Right next to the one that shows the rise in quantities of things you can shove up your ass - just below the quantification of how much you annoy the fuck out of me.

UberBeaver said:
:lmao: Nice. You can be the graph titler guy.

Graph 1: Television Rating Percentage Ratio Probability
Graph 2: Broadcast Comparison Statistic Analysis
Graph 3: Penn State vs. Ohio State
Graph 4: Financial Money Profit Margin
Graph 5: Beavers vs. Words
Graph 6: Regional State Competition Levels

I just asked some coworkers if they'd watch a cartoon about a superhero whose power is that he confuses everyone around him...his name would be "PERPLEXO". They seemed to approve.

No spoken words said:
I just asked some coworkers if they'd watch a cartoon about a superhero whose power is that he confuses everyone around him...his name would be "PERPLEXO". They seemed to approve.

Heroes just had a guy that got into peoples head and fucked with them. Sorta like that, but his name was Sam or something.

No spoken words said:

That's freaking crazy man...what if Perplexo could fly and walk at the same time...it's cold in here...and, man I shouldn't have had that chinese for lunch...speaking of chinese is Tiger Woods playing this weekend? Who's idea was this?

Like that...:eyebrow:

Parkman's Dad does not confuse people....he makes them have waking dreams about their worst fears....PERPLEXO would be around you, and you'd be like "Does 2+2=6......um....." or you'd get really confused and say something like "That Uberbeaver sure is awesome"....so, as you can see, PERPLEXO makes people think and say stuff that could not be less true.

No spoken words said:
Parkman's Dad does not confuse people....he makes them have waking dreams about their worst fears....PERPLEXO would be around you, and you'd be like "Does 2+2=6......um....." or you'd get really confused and say something like "That Uberbeaver sure is awesome"....so, as you can see, PERPLEXO makes people think and say stuff that could not be less true.

got'cha...:up:

I like that idea...:yes:

No spoken words said:

I'm failing to see the coolness factor here... this "power" may indeed be more lame than the brother and sister from Central America who make people bleed black stuff out of their eyes... :tsk:

elevated_u2_fan said:

I'm failing to see the coolness factor here... this "power" may indeed be more lame than the brother and sister from Central America who make people bleed black stuff out of their eyes... :tsk:

Right now, I wish I could summon a Demon. And send him through my computer screen, right to Canada, to have a chat with you. A chat about eternal damnation along with ceaseless pain and perpetual suffering. That sort of chat.

Back
Top Bottom