The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We really need a pumped-up smiley.

I'm out on the prowl tonight. I've got a little bit of a cold streak that needs to be snapped. :sexywink:

That right there is victory.

I've played it a few times with my cousins who have it. It's enjoyable, especially in group settings.

drevil.jpg

It's not a fixed price, he/she's taking offers for it so it's the same as any old eBay auction, the bids are just not public. :shrug:

DaveC said:
It's not a fixed price, he/she's taking offers for it so it's the same as any old eBay auction, the bids are just not public. :shrug:

Still, setting it at 1 million dollars is the worst possible way to get folks to take your auction seriously.

Can't say it isn't working, however...they already have 14 offers.

LemonMelon said:

Still, setting it at 1 million dollars is the worst possible way to get folks to take your auction seriously.

Can't say it isn't working, however...they already have 14 offers.

as of now there are 54 (declined) offers on it :der:

rut roh, Doozer is lurking :shifty:

Last edited:
It's not really a movie, but my favourite holiday program to watch is How The Grinch Stole Christmas :heart: (As far as I'm concerned, the live action version does not - and has never - existed :wink: )

The only actual Christmas movie I'll watch is A Christmas Carol, preferably the black and white version :)

:hmm: I wasn't a normal teen, really.

But when I was thirteen my friends and I broke into a National Guard base. Getting through two different barbed wire-topped fences was easier than we thought it would be (so much for national security, eh? :wink: ) but we decided not to steal a tank.

Back
Top Bottom