The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:banghead: I'll be spending the next month searching for a Wii, or so it seems. The damn things just won't stay in stock. I found out that amazon restocks them at midnight PST (3 AM for me :| ), so I may have a chance to stay up late and snatch one up tonight, tomorrow, or any random day.

DaveC said:
Forget the Wii. You want an Xbox 360.

The games are wayyyyyyy better.

XBox 360 doesn't have Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Metroid Prime 3. I'm getting a Wii. :wink:

:drool: They're all good. PS3 has awesome hardware, but the games don't do much for me. It has actually outsold the Wii in Japan over the past couple of weeks.

wii like to play! :D
:reject: i haven't touched my wii in months. not that it is a terrible system, i just have spent more time online than anything else. i'm trying to change that though. i was enjoying the tennis and boxing. those gave me quite a workout!

Got my hair cut today, Bar. None of you know what I look like aside from my eyes in the background of a Phillies screenshot, but it's a big deal for me considering how long it had gotten.

It went from a little longer than Season 1 Jim Halpert to Season 3 Michael Scott, for those scoring at home.

I promised my parents I'd rake up the last of the leaves today. I really don't want to do it today since it's so cold and kinda wet outside. Anyone want to help me come up with an excuse to put it off until the weekend?

Damn. I thought we had them.

OK, you don't feel well because you helped your buddy fix a car on the side of a highway for hours in the cold and you're starting to feel ill now from it.

:lol:

That's a good story. I might go with "I got into a knife fight on the bus home with a biker gang that was taking up the whole back end of the bus. I won, but my arm sort of hurts from disarming a half-dozen bikers, so I'd better take it easy until the pub crawl".

Much better. :up:

LemonMelon said:
:drool: They're all good. PS3 has awesome hardware, but the games don't do much for me. It has actually outsold the Wii in Japan over the past couple of weeks.

I've always had an irrational loyalty to Sony (although they're pushing it lately :angry: ) so I'll probably get a PS3. Not yet though, still not enough games and the price needs to come down a little more before I'll bite.

Back
Top Bottom