The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1_4_8.gif

1_4_7.gif

In the last six hours, I may have just gone from having $4 in my bank account and a $30,000 debt to being financially stable for the rest of my life.

This might be the best day of my entire life.

Wow.

:D

ETA: The only thing that will make it even better is when ASU beats USC tonight and books a trip to the Rose Bowl. :wink:

DaveC said:
In the last six hours, I may have just gone from having $4 in my bank account and a $30,000 debt to being financially stable for the rest of my life.

Wow.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Details? Lottery?????

No, I got a really great job though. I've got to go to my current job right now, so I'll explain when I get home later.

Nope, it's here in Halifax.

They're not showing the ASU-USC game here in Canada, unless you've got digital cable or satellite and get ESPN. Which I don't :grumpy:

Nowhere :|

Basically, I'm selling insurance to union members. But there's no cold-calling, only face-to-face sales to people who have already expressed an interest in buying.

DaveC said:

Wow.

ETA: The only thing that will make it even better is when ASU beats USC tonight and books a trip to the Rose Bowl. :wink:

Congrats on the job Dave...:hi5:

Uh, but you can save the $$$ on Rose Bowl tickets...:shifty:

Dave, I applaud the good news. Literally. I stood up and clapped. My mother walked in and asked why I was clapping. I said I didn't clap, what was she talking about. Then we argued about it for five minutes. But, yes, I applaued you.

watch rhmt again, it will reduce your tension and help with blood circulation. it is the magical nondrug. yesterday my dog scratched my arm, i just slapped the dvd on that bitch and now the scar has disappeared!

elevated_u2_fan said:
hmm, waiting 10 hours in line for a cheap laptop which I can no longer use when they amputate my fingers due to 3rd degree frostbite, hmm... :hmm:

:lmao:

I hope there are some sales left when I roll in to Walmart or Best Buy at 3 pm. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom