The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Dude, it's 1:30. WTF?

I had a philly cheesesteak for lunch. Not bad considering it wasn't form Philly. They don't make them with cheese whiz here though.

I woke up an hour ago and did yardwork. Shit. 1:30.

I love fiddling around with the editor.. can have alot of fun with them things.

I always say when I get a blurred shot (and I take more than my share) that they're not wasted.. they're artistic! :giggle:

UberBeaver said:
Appetite for Destruction. The Illusion albums had their moments, but all in all were pretty meh. There's probably 2-3 songs I'd consider great and another 5 or so that are "good". The rest don't do it for me.

Dude "Chinese Democracy" rocks...:rockon:

And Dave, Dave, Dave...Appetite will always rock the debuts...always...sure Hendrix and Zeppelin's debuts were great, and genius even, but Appetite...well that one not only rocks, it sways, it rolls, it swoons, it beats your ass and then helps you up, only to beat you down again.

It's a masterpiece that G 'n R will never live up to...:no:

Well, 'cept Chinese Democracy is crazy good...:shifty:

Last edited:
Use Your Illusion I >>>> Appetite >>> Use Your Illusion II

Holy crap, I'm so fucking tired. I could sleep for about 14 hours. :|

Reggie Thee Dog said:
And Dave, Dave, Dave...Appetite will always rock the debuts...always...sure Hendrix and Zeppelin's debuts were great, and genius even, but Appetite...well that one not only rocks, it sways, it rolls, it swoons, it beats your ass and then helps you up, only to beat you down again.

With this post, you're telling me you've never heard Are You Experienced.

There is no way you could say that with a straight face if you had.

I'm completely serious.

Zootlesque said:
Holy crap, I'm so fucking tired. I could sleep for about 14 hours. :|

I hear ya. :yawn: I'm hoping to get lots of sleep over the holiday. I think my parents and I are the only ones staying at my grandma's house, so the nights should be pretty quiet. :up:

DaveC said:

With this post, you're telling me you've never heard Are You Experienced.

There is no way you could say that with a straight face if you had.

I'm completely serious.

Deadly serious....and I've love "Are You Experienced"...love it.

Appetite is so raw though...it seeps into your skin and gives you an skin rash that quickly turns into an infection...it's that good...:uhoh:

As Axl says...'take that one to heart'

cheers2.gif

I think my head is spinning from the amount of JT Threads on the forum currently :crazy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If I may interrupt the metalheads convention for a moment -

The second biggest bar night of the year (we all know what's number one :sexywink: ) is tonight. :drool:

Ok, that is all. :wink:

:ohmy: Explain pls!

metalheads convention :lmao:

Sweet! :hi5: Any interlanders involved?

I still don't understand why this is the 2nd biggest. Which one's the biggest? St. Pattys? :drool:

Zootlesque said:
Sweet! :hi5: Any interlanders involved?

I still don't understand why this is the 2nd biggest. Which one's the biggest? St. Pattys? :drool:

My first guess would be New Year's Eve.. but St. Patty's would be a pretty good guess too :wink:

It's gotta be New Year's Eve, because everyone gets off the next day from work. St. Patty's usually is followed by a work day.

Back
Top Bottom