The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cash rules everything around me
CREAM, get the money
Dollar dollar bill y'all

This Wu-Tang break has been brought to you by the letter O, the letter D, and the letter B.

I think it's quite useful cause now I can just click on that to see whether or not ilke that person. So if I'm not buddie'd by someone, *caughahemDave*, my mind is made up.

What is the purpose of the buddy list, exactly? I thought maybe people would send me shit, but other than some pecan pie and Keiths beer and a bread press, none of my buddies have given me shit, *caughahemRegLilaanndtherestofYoupeopleknowwhoyouare* :mad:

DaveC said:
This morning, I know they weren't there last night anyways...

It's a pretty useless feature, I'd say :shrug:

Useless Interference features. :hi5:

Today has already proven to be the longest fucking day. As soon as I walked in my boss asked me to fix his wireless internet connection for him, and when I went to call the help desk (since I'm obviously not an IT person), they told me what I already knew - have him call them because something like that is difficult to do through a third party. When I told him that he then asked if he should call them back on his phone.

Um... yes?

:banghead:

Appetite for Destruction. The Illusion albums had their moments, but all in all were pretty meh. There's probably 2-3 songs I'd consider great and another 5 or so that are "good". The rest don't do it for me.

No way.

I can immediately think of three better debut albums...

Are You Experienced, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) and Illmatic.

ETA: Led Zeppelin I.

April, you should have told him to get in touch with the help desk by carrier pigeon...someone that stupid might actually have tried it :lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:
In other news I have decided henceforth whatever team is playing the Leafs on any given night is automatically my favorite team for the duration of the game... :happy:

I haven't gotten to that point with the Isle's yet, but I'm sure it's coming. Montreal is in town tonight. I think part of the NAFTA agreement there's a clause stating that the Islanders cannot beat any teams from Canada. Should be a fun one. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom