The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

You had me at "Quiet Riot Boxed Set". :love:

Which is kinda ironic cause I only know one song by them.

Yeah, but they had long hair, played loud music and wore spandex...dude I'm with you...:hi5:

I swear I'm not gay...but I miss long haired lead singers screaming like little girls...:sigh:

UberBeaver said:

You had me at "Quiet Riot Boxed Set". :love:

Which is kinda ironic cause I only know one song by them.

Dude. Their album* rocks. Remember when I told you I saw Sabbath? Quiet Riot opened.

*1 album does not = a box set, however. Unless the box is reallly small.

UberBeaver said:

Anyone know, like, where she is?

Well I'm sure she's around...I saw her, in the flesh...and when I say 'in the flesh' I don't mean she was in any state of unclothing...or am I implying that she was nekkid in any way...uh, have I stuck my foot far enough in my mouth yet...:uhoh:

I saw a couple of Fridays ago and she was fine...she's really busy right now, and told me she didn't have much time for the board lately...:shrug:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Poor kat...Beav made vanish...:tsk:

:( I don't know how to undo something like that. I'm not David Copperfield, people. :mad:

You think there'd be at least one thread heralding the Red Hill Mining Town video, you know? I mean, it is a U2 site. And maybe a comment or two on releasing birds from the mines or something. This place let's me down.

I still don't have the Popmart dvd. Nor do I have U2 by U2. It took me weeks after the release to get Zoo TV. But the one...THE ONE fucking thing I was looking forward to apparently isn't available in Canada for another two weeks. :mad:

Canada pwned by U2. :(

VintagePunk said:
I still don't have the Popmart dvd. Nor do I have U2 by U2. It took me weeks after the release to get Zoo TV. But the one...THE ONE fucking thing I was looking forward to apparently isn't available in Canada for another two weeks. :mad:

I know! :angry: I called a couple of places, and nobody has it. They all told me, oh, it will probably be a few weeks. :tsk:

BUT - you can order it from Barnes & Noble, and they ship to Canada. :up: It's a good price, too.

I'm going to the States this weekend, so I'll be picking up a copy for myself and a friend.

VintagePunk said:

Sweet mother of holy Bono...say it isn't so...:ohmy:

And Beav I haven't seen the RHMT video yet...I'm holding out until I get the DVD and play it myself...:yes:

ThoraSEB said:

I know! :angry: I called a couple of places, and nobody has it. They all told me, oh, it will probably be a few weeks. :tsk:

BUT - you can order it from Barnes & Noble, and they ship to Canada. :up: It's a good price, too.

I'm going to the States this weekend, so I'll be picking up a copy for myself and a friend.

They've pissed me off, and now I don't even want it. :angry: Till I totally cave and run out and buy it on Dec. 4th.

:sigh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'm holding out until I get the DVD and play it myself...:yes:

That was my plan, too. :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think my head is going to explode if I have to listen to any more of the white noise currently flooding my office.

Example? One of the attorneys is forever referring to opposing counsel as "Al Queda". He thinks it's clever. I think it's fucking retarded.

this made me lol... I am sorry for your pain...

I see you standing, standing on your own. It's such a lonely place for you to be. If you need a shoulder or if you need a friend, I'll be here standing until the bitter end. :drool: I've been listening to that album and that song for 20 years, and I pretty much only know that line. That and something about a tongue like a razor, a sweet switchblade knife.

UberBeaver said:
I see you standing, standing on your own. It's such a lonely place for you to be. If you need a shoulder or if you need a friend, I'll be here standing until the bitter end. :drool: I've been listening to that album and that song for 20 years, and I pretty much only know that line. That and something about a tongue like a razor, a sweet switchblade knife.

And here I am...and you're a rocket queen oh yeah...I might be a little young, but honey I ain't naive...:rockon:

You know Beav, that might be the greatest debut album of all time....:shh:

Back
Top Bottom