The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That reminds me of a time when I was giving a speech. During the talk a point came when it would have been appropriate to quote Ghandi's "Become the change you wish to see in the world." But I, being culturally relevant and coolly detached, chose to say, "I know many of you are expecting me to quote Ghandi here, but instead I want to remind you of the words of another famous philosopher when he said 'I'm talking to the man in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his ways.'"

One guy - in the very back of the room - chuckled.

Phailure.

Just that Dalton's wife's uterus is like Hotel California. And, I've seen others mention similar things. Not about Dalton's wife, obviously, about their own.

I was just thinking aloud. :shifty:

No spoken words said:
Pfan, do you actually read 3/4 of the posts in this thread? They're a hell of a lot less interesting (mine included) than this post. Good luck with the girl. License coming soon....maybe this girl.....good stuff.

I just don't like fitting into high school stereotypes. :wink:

:yikes:

My house is so freaking cold. I came in tonight and it's like an ice cube in here. :brr: I've turned on the fireplace, so hopefully it will heat up in here soon.

Hi Lila :wave:

I've been hiding at work :(

So so busy...not enough people to work, not getting the time off I requested months ago :(

At least I get this Friday night off and then, hopefully, I work 2 days next week and I'm off for 12 days :ohmy:

I know, I'm just dreaming :)

What's new around here

12 days off?!?!? That's unheard of. At least in my world :(
I've got no news to report fah. Work work work here too...

Hubby went to the Kings game on Saturday. And I watched the last 5 minutes or so + overtime when I got home (Maddy & I had gone out :) . Great comeback & win by the Kings. 5 goals in 5+ minutes = Kings record!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom