The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Maybe if you would stop leaving a book on pages with any numberical relation to "13" it would be. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, VP! I'm doing my part, even if that means I stop reading in mid-page. You think I like that?

Dude. I need to beware of pages ending in 29 and 69 (laugh all you want). If I adopted your neuroses too, I'd pretty much be compelled to read each book in one sitting. I just can't make that commitment. Sorry.

I haven't read the thread in question (and it sounds like it's better that I haven't), but let me get this straight... Asking a spouse if they had a good day at work is evidence of cheating? :huh: :der: :scratch: :coocoo:

Drea said:
I haven't read the thread in question (and it sounds like it's better that I haven't), but let me get this straight... Asking a spouse if they had a good day at work is evidence of cheating? :huh: :der: :scratch: :coocoo:

No, the spouse's replies expressing tiredness and a want of spaghetti are signs of cheating.

Drea said:

My take-home lesson from all this has been....beware the Latinas, they lie about marriage, and steal your men. :angry:

Just watched this movie called Knocked Up starring Seth Rogen. Pretty funny. I've liked that guy since Freaks & Geeks.

I actually went to a video store tonight and walked out without anything. The few current movies I want to see, my daughter has them on her computer, so I have to wait till next weekend to get the burned copy. Meh. (Knocked Up is one of them, btw)

Knocked up was funny, but, to me, not this comedy classic that everyone made it out to be. I'd not really want to watch it again, which is a big litmus test for me with movies.

No spoken words said:
Knocked up was funny, but, to me, not this comedy classic that everyone made it out to be. I'd not really want to watch it again, which is a big litmus test for me with movies.

Sadly, it still looks to be about the best comedy in the past 6 months or so.

No spoken words said:

I feel exactly the same way! It's funny but I don't know if I'd wanna see it again.

God Bless B&C tonight. It really made my night.

The top 3 topics are Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and Radiohead. Can't get much better.

No spoken words said:

Glad you're hearing Zeppelin in a new light. They're fucking fantastic.

Well, I've got about 100 Zep tunes on my iTunes list, so they're one of those bands I always hear 3 or 4 songs from every single day as background noise on my iPod, usually when I'm on the bus to or from school or walking around campus, and I've got my mind on something else.

Actually sitting and listening to a few tunes just made my already good mood go up even further.

Only 2 possible things could make this night better, a cold beer and a warm (hot?) girl. :wink:

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

Someone's easily amused tonight.

VP, I am lagging with my Dexter promise, but, I have 24 hours to get it done.

You do. If I hadn't lost your number, I'd call to pester you. A deal's a deal. And, I'm still waiting for details re: delivery of baked goods. And, do I still get the bumper sticker?

Back
Top Bottom