The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fucknuts, all of you.
my house = random cd's, haphazardly no less, scattered throughout all the rooms in order to force variety. books? fiction and non fiction and chick lit and sci fi happily mingle the days away on various shelves and bookcases. you'd all shrivel up and die in my house probably. c'mon over, I dare ya :D

ps. cdn uni sports = stoned a lot of the time :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:

It's really the only way to be able to sit through most of 'em. :yawn:

I'd never be watching Canadian university football if it wasn't the national semifinals.

Take a lesson from Canada, Americans: playoffs for college football are okay.

snowbunny00774 said:
fucknuts, all of you.
my house = random cd's, haphazardly no less, scattered throughout all the rooms in order to force variety. books? fiction and non fiction and chick lit and sci fi happily mingle the days away on various shelves and bookcases. you'd all shrivel up and die in my house probably. c'mon over, I dare ya :D

This information does not come as a surprise.

Yea that's the funny part too. The Leafs are my old school team, family tradition to like them.. I was really into them for years.. then I got weary and sort of shifted over to Ottawa in the last year or so.. well, until this spring.. when I was absolutely livid with Alfredsson. Then summer came.. I calmed down and forgave the Sens.. in the way I always used to forgive the Leafs.

lol

It's a strange, strange world.. Canadian NHL hockey loyalties :wink:

RavenBlue said:
Yea that's the funny part too. The Leafs are my old school team, family tradition to like them.. I was really into them for years.. then I got weary and sort of shifted over to Ottawa in the last year or so.. well, until this spring.. when I was absolutely livid with Alfredsson. Then summer came.. I calmed down and forgave the Sens.. in the way I always used to forgive the Leafs.

lol

It's a strange, strange world.. Canadian NHL hockey loyalties :wink:

I'm not a Leafs fan anymore myself, but you can't drop a team to go to the other side of the rivalry. That's like deserting the Canadian Army during World War II and going over to the Nazis.

At least go somewhere like Australia.

Did that make any sense or am I just tired as hell right now? :shrug:

Yeahhh..

Hi RavenBlue! Buy U A Drank? :sexywink:

[/T-Pain]

Sure ;)

Well for me the big rivalry was always Toronto/Montreal. I would never consider going over to the dark side of the Canadiens.. but I like the Sens. I know alot of folks don't.. but I do. With or without Alfredsson, mind you ;)

How's Halifax this evening?

I was going to say switching allegiances to Montreal might've been better, but RB's nixxed that :lol: (Mind you, as long as they aren't playing TO I'm more than willing to cheer for Montreal *g* Most Cdn teams actually, as long as they aren't playing TO :wink: )

I like the Sens, they're like a machine when they play. I like watching them. I don't see how Comrie was supposed to fit in there, but whatever. Probably an awesome to be on though, I bet you could learn a lot there.

snowbunny00774 said:
fucknuts, all of you.

My wife files like that. Drives me up the goddamn wall. I had to adopt all of her CDs and give them nice homes next to other CDs with similar alphabetic upbringings. The books she keeps scattered about in piles and in boxes, and my bookshelf is full, so her delinquent, dirty strung out books don't come into that neighborhood. Plus they're all weird art books and anatomy and shit. Though I did adopt some of the fiction stuff and a history book or two. And I admit, I'm eyeing up Siena's Dr Suess and all those other kids books, and I'm getting itchy to either organize them or put them in my bookshelf - but I also know that she's mess that system up in about 6 seconds, so I'm waiting til she's older and bit more OCD like her old man. :happy: Though all early signs (books in piles or just strewn about) indicate she's more like her mother. I'm never going to see 40. :( Fuck

In other news, Led Zeppelin Day continues. YAY!

RavenBlue said:
How's Halifax this evening?

Cold, rainy, and boring. I was trying to go out this weekend, but my friends (95% of whom are in Commerce) have term assignments due this week, so everybody's holed up for the night.

So I'm watching football, reading my Roman History text book, and eating chicken fingers.

Party animal :drunk:

UberBeaver said:

My wife files like that. Drives me up the goddamn wall. I had to adopt all of her CDs and give them nice homes next to other CDs with similar alphabetic upbringings. The books she keeps scattered about in piles and in boxes, and my bookshelf is full, so her delinquent, dirty strung out books don't come into that neighborhood. Plus they're all weird art books and anatomy and shit. Though I did adopt some of the fiction stuff and a history book or two. And I admit, I'm eyeing up Siena's Dr Suess and all those other kids books, and I'm getting itchy to either organize them or put them in my bookshelf - but I also know that she's mess that system up in about 6 seconds, so I'm waiting til she's older and bit more OCD like her old man. :happy: Though all early signs (books in piles or just strewn about) indicate she's more like her mother. I'm never going to see 40. :( Fuck

In other news, Led Zeppelin Day continues. YAY!

Your wife has to tolerate you, so, that balances out how you feel about her lack of having any traces of OCD.

Speaking of Dr. Seuss, I saw last night that there's a CGI version of Horton Hears A Who coming out... my question being "why?", given there was an animated version done around the same time as the Grinch :shrug:

No spoken words said:

Your wife has to tolerate you, so, that balances out how you feel about her lack of having any traces of OCD.

Dont think I don't know it, man. I wouldn't tolerate me.

Drea said:
Speaking of Dr. Seuss, I saw last night that there's a CGI version of Horton Hears A Who coming out... my question being "why?", given there was an animated version done around the same time as the Grinch :shrug:

They did that too Rudolph too. I don't know why. Maybe the animation was too archaic for kids?

Drea said:
my question being "why?"

239895_cash_money.jpg

It's all about the Benjamins, baby.

VintagePunk said:

Are you enjoying that course?

Yeah, but it's probably based more on the fact that I took a nearly identical class two years ago, so this time around it's unbelievably easy.

Going to watch an episode or two of Entourage before bed. See you guys later

DaveC said:

Yeah, but it's probably based more on the fact that I took a nearly identical class two years ago, so this time around it's unbelievably easy.

Going to watch an episode or two of Entourage before bed. See you guys later

Just wondered. I took a couple of classical studies courses to fulfill an arts requirement, and I loved them...it was both Roman and Greek, though. My daughter is considering majoring in Classical Studies, with an emphasis on the Roman Empire. Although fascinating, I cant imagine it being lucrative, unless your goal was to become a prof.

Through a series of circumstances that would take me about four days to explain, I'm in an extremely uncomfortable instant message conversation right now.

Fuck high school drama shit.

It's a story of meddling, lies, intrigue, suspicion, teenagers, late nights, intimacy, awkwardness, and, most importantly and ultimately, a whole lot of nothing.

And more awkwardness. That's where we are at now.

I think the best way to summarize: my one friend is a real moron.

phillyfan26 said:
It's a story of meddling, lies, intrigue, suspicion, teenagers, late nights, intimacy, awkwardness, and, most importantly and ultimately, a whole lot of nothing.

And more awkwardness. That's where we are at now.

I think the best way to summarize: my one friend is a real moron.

I'm seeing Reese Witherspoon and Sienna Miller. Monica Bellucci too - but I generally just "see" her, and Elisha Cuthbert too. Daniel Craig should play pfan26. I can see the new Bond IMing his stupid friend, played by Paul Giamatti.

For the sake of the story, you need two main girl characters, two main guy characters (me and my stupid friend), and then two secondary girl characters and one secondary guy character, as well as a fifth girl on a cell phone.

And if there becomes a rap song, it must feature T-Pain, as that's the only way to make a rap song in 2007.

Back
Top Bottom