The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this is just gonna lead to bad things isn't it

No spoken words said:

Were you reading "NSW's Bitch manual"?

I'm grasping for bitch instructions here, but no one seems willing to share. :scream: I'm sure you understand my frustration...

VintagePunk said:
Speaking of reading, I've gotta get some good books, I only have shit to read around here. :| I've got a few more pages of the Colbert book left, and then it's back to the four or five books I've started and put down because they're snooze-worthy.

PM me some genres, I'll PM you some recommendations. If none are appealing, no worries.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this is just gonna lead to bad things isn't it

No spoken words said:

I had been trying to figure out why he liked you so much. Thanks.....

I can have your legs broken, you know. :angry:

No spoken words said:

PM me some genres, I'll PM you some recommendations. If none are appealing, no worries.

Thanks. Just basically, something with an enjoyable plot. Think King, Gaiman, Elizabeth George.

The ones I've started but I'm just not in the mood for are by Wolfe, Henry Miller, DH Lawrence, Eco.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this is just gonna lead to bad things isn't it

DaveC said:

I can have your legs broken, you know. :angry:

Get in line behind Beav, my boss, old teachers, ex-girlfriends, my parents and Brighty's Canadian bookie.

VintagePunk said:

Thanks. Just basically, something with an enjoyable plot. Think King, Gaiman, Elizabeth George.

The ones I've started but I'm just not in the mood for are by Wolfe, Henry Miller, DH Lawrence, Eco.

Which Wolfe and Eco???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom