The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-15-2007, 03:52 PM   #136
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk
Probably like 10.5 cents now, Reg, hang on to it.

Tell me when it hit .11 cents...that's when I'll cash it in...
__________________

__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 03:53 PM   #137
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver



Or business.

That's kind of the key point there, as to why not one person here would buy this scenario.....though, I can definitely come up with a part for you to play in a fake phone call that will be believable.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 03:53 PM   #138
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk
Probably like 10.5 cents now, Reg, hang on to it.

Beav, you can yell at me to get coffee.

Make it so.

"Breasts, coffee. So I was thinking phase one - we move you all out....is she wearing flats?...Jesus.......Fire her....we move you all out to New York, set up shop in midtown......"
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 03:54 PM   #139
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 03:50 PM
Seriously, I was at Tiger stadium a few years back, trying to buy a beer. My Canadian change had gotten mixed up with my US, and I mistakenly gave the vendor a Canadian nickel or something. You would have thought I was trying to pass off a piece of lint or something, she yelled at me and looked at it with disdain.

She'd be begging for it, now.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 03:54 PM   #140
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


That's kind of the key point there, as to why not one person here would buy this scenario.....though, I can definitely come up with a part for you to play in a fake phone call that will be believable.
OK. But I'd very much like a shouting much and some real hunter-gatherer primal tension.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 03:55 PM   #141
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk
Seriously, I was at Tiger stadium a few years back, trying to buy a beer. My Canadian change had gotten mixed up with my US, and I mistakenly gave the vendor a Canadian nickel or something. You would have thought I was trying to pass off a piece of lint or something, she yelled at me and looked at it with disdain.

She'd be begging for it, now.
Hell in Michigan they just want $$$ Canadian or otherwise...not April...but other Michigan peeps...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 03:55 PM   #142
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 01:50 PM
just eating lunch, Regg.......

I owe you a beer bro.
__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 03:56 PM   #143
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by RedrocksU2
just eating lunch, Regg.......

I owe you a beer bro.
Shit I owe Mr. BAW one...I skipped out without paying for the one I drank last Friday night...

Highlight of the night...meeting martha...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 03:58 PM   #144
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 01:50 PM
I do that to him all the time...he's rich.
__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 04:00 PM   #145
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 03:50 PM
I could be Beav's assistant regional manager who sits in on the phone call and can't help chiming in useless comments.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 04:01 PM   #146
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


OK. But I'd very much like a shouting much and some real hunter-gatherer primal tension.
At least one shouting match. Like, we start off tense, terse but semi-polite...it shortly escalates into shouting....we both calm down, even joke around about it....and then a few minutes later go right back to yelling.....then calm it down again, then a few more jokes, then we agree to circle back and discuss it again next week.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 04:01 PM   #147
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
I could be Beav's assistant regional manager who sits in on the phone call and can't help chiming in useless comments.
At some point I would like there to be a loud thud and then you are never heard from again.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 04:01 PM   #148
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
I could be Beav's assistant regional manager who sits in on the phone call and can't help chiming in useless comments.
That would be perfect.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 04:01 PM   #149
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
I could be Beav's assistant regional manager who sits in on the phone call and can't help chiming in useless comments.
Assistant To the Regional Manager.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 11-15-2007, 04:02 PM   #150
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


At least one shouting match. Like, we start off tense, terse but semi-polite...it shortly escalates into shouting....we both calm down, even joke around about it....and then a few minutes later go right back to yelling.....then calm it down again, then a few more jokes, then we agree to circle back and discuss it again next week.
Excellent. What's the topic? Can I send graphs?
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com