The Temple Bar - UYMFA Mother Nature & Bud Selig - The Phillies Win it Anyway!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Islanders fans = touchy

I'm bitter. Not touchy. :angry: I'm going to the game tonight too. I figure why not - I paid for two years of season tickets. :sad: It's like something W would have paid for. Only he would have been smart enough to do it someone else's money. :scream: Dammit - the Islanders are making me vote for McCain tmw - no - fuck that. I'm sending a write in vote for W - 3rd term baby!

I'm bitter. Not touchy. :angry: I'm going to the game tonight too. I figure why not - I paid for two years of season tickets. :sad: It's like something W would have paid for. Only he would have been smart enough to do it someone else's money. :scream: Dammit - the Islanders are making me vote for McCain tmw - no - fuck that. I'm sending a write in vote for W - 3rd term baby!

lol, at least you can afford to go and see them lose, Leafs tickets are astronomical no matter how bad they suck...

naw no ghoulishness for me, just took my kid trick or treating.

going ok.. here... still jobless tho... :( applying all over basically not a true bite yet.

Well keep at it, these are rough times so it's not any reflection on your employability, it's just hard now :hug:

I took my daughter out treating and then went to a party. Good times. I went as an army recruit, which of course is the complete opposite of me. LOL. I even shaved my head into a military cut for full effect. There will be pictures at some point, I suppose :lol:

lol, at least you can afford to go and see them lose, Leafs tickets are astronomical no matter how bad they suck...

Here's a true story: My friend (we have two seats split between 6 people) calls the account manager to see if we can get the 3rd seat for his girlfriends kid. The account manager gave him a free ticket in a different section and basically said, "Yeah, just take it and sit where ever. No one goes anyway..." Look for me tonight - I'll be on the bench drinking Gin with John Sim.

Well keep at it, these are rough times so it's not any reflection on your employability, it's just hard now :hug:

I took my daughter out treating and then went to a party. Good times. I went as an army recruit, which of course is the complete opposite of me. LOL. I even shaved my head into a military cut for full effect. There will be pictures at some point, I suppose :lol:

thanks gabe :hug: I know it's tough right now, it is obvious by the lack of job postings on monster.com which is usually chock full of jobs. It's scary.

cool...army recruit and shaved head.. hahaha :lol: U must post pics! :up:

one good thing for me today is we are going to see The Who tonite!! :hyper: Can't wait!

oh and that I will have Gracie in 5 days.. that will keep me so busy for sho.

one question

what de feck is up with the weather?

I have no clue, maddie. It's pissing with rain right now. It was nice to wake up and it be light out, but that means that when I leave work at the end of the day, it will be dark. :sigh: Only 44 more days until the sun and sand! :D

Here's a true story: My friend (we have two seats split between 6 people) calls the account manager to see if we can get the 3rd seat for his girlfriends kid. The account manager gave him a free ticket in a different section and basically said, "Yeah, just take it and sit where ever. No one goes anyway..." Look for me tonight - I'll be on the bench drinking Gin with John Sim.

That's brutal. Funny, but brutal :hug:

one good thing for me today is we are going to see The Who tonite!! :hyper: Can't wait!

oh and that I will have Gracie in 5 days.. that will keep me so busy for sho.

Hope you enjoy the show as much as I did Amy, Pete is just great :love:

Can't wait to see more pics of Gracie, and I hope you get something on the job front soon :fingerscrossed:

Was that directed towards me? :eyebrow:

Beav, don't worry. The Isles have plenty of good young talent. I really like Okposo. They'll eventually be a talented, contending squad. The Canadiens had some very dark, lean years there from 2000-2006 or so.

awww, 6 dark and lean years? you poor things :hug::hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom