The Temple Bar - UYMFA Mother Nature & Bud Selig - The Phillies Win it Anyway!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And therein lies the reasons to let Plebans be Plebans...they're entertaining. Like the circus, or motorcycle daredevils, or the guy who blows himself up at halftime of your fave sport.

Sure, it seems a bit odd, or pushing it, but you know we can all go...:lmao:...and be all :D

Oh trust me, I'm all in favor of the laughter being provided by these characters, however it's so indicitive of some "tragic flaw" elements of human nature. It's just when you extrapolate the numbers of them in here over mankind, and the number of Bono types that can inspire such Svengali like devotion and fanatiscm it's crushing to know that mankind is sentenced to always having the easily blinded in the herd who will happily kill each other or at least maim to make a point. Those are just musicians, rinse and repeat and apply to religion, politics, sports, marriages, sibling rivalry...or something. :sigh: This is why I try not to think as often as possible...we can all attest I'm usually fairly successful in that endeavour :(

Oh trust me, I'm all in favor of the laughter being provided by these characters, however it's so indicitive of some "tragic flaw" elements of human nature. It's just when you extrapolate the numbers of them in here over mankind, and the number of Bono types that can inspire such Svengali like devotion and fanatiscm it's crushing to know that mankind is sentenced to always having the easily blinded in the herd who will happily kill each other or at least maim to make a point. Those are just musicians, rinse and repeat and apply to religion, politics, sports, marriages, sibling rivalry...or something. :sigh: This is why I try not to think as often as possible...we can all attest I'm usually fairly successful in that endeavour :(

PLEBA has nothing on some wackjobs over at zootopia (u2.com) message board.:huh:

This is true.
I ended up meeting some at the BB king gig.:huh:

here's an example of a complete nutjob over there at zootopia, all her posts are like this, she is beyond scary. Screenname: RealmawakeRosa

That reporter is creating negative energy for the "Bono" Prince, but I'm returning it back to them. I wish they would just let us enjoy our Prince Bono while we have him. You know, sometimes I think people just want to bring others down, but it ain't going to happen, not with my Bono it ain't. I am contious of him, no matter where I go, I am with him in my thoughts and he and his family are in my prayers everyday. I love The Prince and his family. They are a true Royal family to me with noble blood lines, so its not about Bono's fame, is about his immense respect for love and life and the things which are of higher realm areas that make him a superstar down here, God is my portion on this earth of heaven, and Prince Bono is my Gift from God for being his Lost Little Girl who is always taking him on in my spirit and of course, following his whereabouts in physical and spiritual form. I mean following in the spirit, not me going like crazy people do, this is different, I need to find him in the spirit almost all of the time. Its a religious spiritual thing with the Prince. I can't explain it too clearly, but he is adored so much by me, I swear, God is good, God is the best, Bono is the Sun and the Prince.

i kid you not she posts like this all the time over there... :huh:

here's an example of a complete nutjob over there at zootopia, all her posts are like this, she is beyond scary. Screenname: RealmawakeRosa

That reporter is creating negative energy for the "Bono" Prince, but I'm returning it back to them. I wish they would just let us enjoy our Prince Bono while we have him. You know, sometimes I think people just want to bring others down, but it ain't going to happen, not with my Bono it ain't. I am contious of him, no matter where I go, I am with him in my thoughts and he and his family are in my prayers everyday. I love The Prince and his family. They are a true Royal family to me with noble blood lines, so its not about Bono's fame, is about his immense respect for love and life and the things which are of higher realm areas that make him a superstar down here, God is my portion on this earth of heaven, and Prince Bono is my Gift from God for being his Lost Little Girl who is always taking him on in my spirit and of course, following his whereabouts in physical and spiritual form. I mean following in the spirit, not me going like crazy people do, this is different, I need to find him in the spirit almost all of the time. Its a religious spiritual thing with the Prince. I can't explain it too clearly, but he is adored so much by me, I swear, God is good, God is the best, Bono is the Sun and the Prince.

i kid you not she posts like this all the time over there... :huh:

sweat jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom