The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
U2democrat said:
Reg-Yes I had to interact with the douche today, but he's lost his voice so it was bearable.

Douche's with no voice...:lol: Well I'm glad it wasn't so bad. So tell me Clinton or Obama...I mean not who do you like, who do you think is getting the nom...:hmm:

Maniac...dude...duuudddeee!!! :shifty:

Hi Snow...:flirt:

Right now it looks 50-50 Clinton or Obama. Tuesday will shape it bigtime, but it won't be the final matchup by any means.

On that note, I'm off to bed. :pray: that I'm not getting a cold.

BonoManiac said:

That's exactly what I would have said. I especially like his response to my Hispanics question in the Films thread. It looks to me like he took my question seriously! :wink:

I get no credit for starting the obtuse craze. Small victories in life are what I need.

No spoken words said:

I feel a lot better now. Validated, almost.

BoMac is a great name, FYI.

And, hello Reg.

I loved me the U23D.

That's awesome NSW...it was killer. My daughter asked me tonight if we could see it again...right on :rockon:

Baseball season is just around the corner...I can smell it.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

That's awesome NSW...it was killer. My daughter asked me tonight if we could see it again...right on :rockon:

Baseball season is just around the corner...I can smell it.

Pitchers and catchers....Santana to the hated Mets....it's close. :)

Glad your daughter liked it so much, that's great. I want to see it again, but this time with nobody I know, just myself.

No spoken words said:

Pitchers and catchers....Santana to the hated Mets....it's close. :)

Glad your daughter liked it so much, that's great. I want to see it again, but this time with nobody I know, just myself.

The F'in Mets...:no:

Yeah, even my wife, who is fairly ambivalent towards U2 anymore was moved by the whole presentation.

Bono and Adam in your face...:eyebrow:...Clayton is more of a ham than Bono...I think...:lol: Eh, but if you watch the Red Rocks concert, he really hasn't changed that much...:no:

OK, I'm out gentlemen...:wave:

Bono kissing Adam :cute:

I've hooked up the new router properly
bliss.gif

Time for a poll, people.

Do I go to work, or not?

The roads are treacherous again (more snow last night, and my car is not equipped to drive safely in weather like this), so I could take a bus, although the busses in my area are shitty, and run like once every 2 hrs.

I don't know what to do! :scream:

ThoraSEB said:
Time for a poll, people.

Do I go to work, or not?

The roads are treacherous again (more snow last night, and my car is not equipped to drive safely in weather like this), so I could take a bus, although the busses in my area are shitty, and run like once every 2 hrs.

I don't know what to do! :scream:

stay home

Back
Top Bottom