The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
I need single girlfriends :scream:

My friend just called, she's having surprise party for other friend tonight:

friend- I just wanted to see if you were bringing anyone, I mean I assumed you weren't
me- laugh
friend-because you know it's all couples
me-yea I know, I'll just stay for a bit and drop her gift off. I'll see you in an hour *happy voice

How do I back out now?

*wishes I was with snow

you won? On the Rocks won? :cheerleader:

congrats!!

Arrested Development movie :love:

alrighty i gotta go purchase said gift to drop off and work on my happy face :D

evennot thrilled face is happy Kat. cali pewople are like that. id love a msoierable you to visit.

we did. people loved the shirts. i already feel the presruer for nex yr. cos it not that oyur game is any good.

Zootlesque said:
holy shit liz what did u drink???

:wink:

Hi kat and mia :dancing:

lots. we started at 9.sd30.

it went from there. and weirdlyh my skillz got better too. i'm just gonna drin k for aql sports from now on.

Pretty good. How could I not be—it's Super Bowl weekend! :rockon:

Getting ready to go clubbing soon. I don't do it as often as when I was younger because it takes me longer to recover. :drunk: But it's fun nonetheless!

Awesome! Sundays make for great recovery days anyway.

I'm pretty excited about the puppy bowl myself. There's a dog named Bailey this year. And there's also a toy aussie, which I've never seen but it looks prec.

I got Maddy a Canon Powershot A550. She's happy with it. Takes nice pics & videos. Should probably be in your price range by now I think, closer to the $150 or slightly higher. When I was looking for a camera for her last summer, I posted in Vorsprung. A couple of people said to stay away from Kodak :shrug:

Originally posted by Zootlesque \
camera, hey gys, HEEEELLLPPPPPPP

I don't know. I liked myt pentac w10 till it stopped workjihng.

I don't know. I liked myt pentac w10 till it stopped workjihng.

i might ackshully be ready for be soon. unacetapble.

unico said:
Awesome! Sundays make for great recovery days anyway.

I'm pretty excited about the puppy bowl myself. There's a dog named Bailey this year. And there's also a toy aussie, which I've never seen but it looks prec.

When do they show the puppy bowl? During commercial breaks, or is that part of the pre-game festivities? BTW, what time does the big game start tomorrow? I haven't even checked :reject:

Back
Top Bottom