The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
hockey4.gif

Way to go! :up:

Eek - I hate freezing rain. We'd had snow this week, but it's mostly melted now. However, it's supposed to snow again at some point this weekend. :happy:

I'm really ready for winter to be over.

Give it to me!! Please!

I'm sick of these January thaws!

If it's gonna be winter, let it be full out winter!

Though I've had just about enough of snow. Cold temps, good. Snow. Blech. I am so tired of shovelling out three times a farkin' week!

I like reading people's journals.

There is a mix there, obviously. Some entries are entertaining. Some actually are worth pondering.

But a lot of them come from crazy people. I mean straight up, bat-shit crazy.

Which is also entertaining, I guess.

Calling BonoManiac BoMac makes me laugh.

I never realized until recent posts that Snow likes liquor. The "On the Rocks" team name was my first hint.

Sheep made an appearance in here, which you need not be told is always a nice change of pace.

Beav came up with a great new way for PFan26 to refer to himself.

I got something awesome in the mail today. :drool: THANKS!!!!

I ended up not fighting any of my coworkers on Friday, which is a good thing, but it would have been sort of cool if an office brawl broke out. I'm willing to pick up a phone and hit a coworker with one. Would they be willing to do the same???

FYM makes me laugh. Mia, glad you rolled with U2Dem and Pfan for people you think like. 2 normal people who just happen to be passionate and informed, as opposed to posters who float down from on high to enlighten us all, and listen to none of us.

At dinner tonight, at some bar/restaurant, they played a lot of 70's music, but not the typical stuff. Well, some typical, but some rarer stuff. Also, they played "Touch me in the Morning" by Diana Ross, and for reasons too boring and lengthy to convey, that song cracks me up. Let's just say you have not lived until your 6 foot 2, 295 pound 22 year old drunk friend sings that song to a bunch of drunk coworkers at Karaoke, using mostly falsetto.

I like my new avatar, nobody else really does, I'm sure. Why would they?

Original haiku:

I can't fall asleep
Which is something that happens
to me now and then

I usually read
But I am not in the mood
Which is really rare

I could watch TV
Or put a DVD on
Yet I opt for this

Television would
impose upon the silence
so I'll pass on that

Instead, it's haiku
On a U2-fan website
At four twenty four

From my lack of sleep
There's a lesson to be learned:
Uber is a bitch

Yes, he is a bitch
In the worst sense of the word
So please bitch-slap him

I'm serious here
If you happen to see Beav
Slap his sorry ass

Well, no, slap his face
As for his ass, just kick it
Wait....can I kick it?

Yes I can? That's great
Ok kids, time to end this
Horrid haiku chain

So shove lack of sleep
Up Your Motherfucking Ass
That's how the Bar rolls

I'm a little too tired to be awake. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like reading people's journals.

There is a mix there, obviously. Some entries are entertaining. Some actually are worth pondering.

But a lot of them come from crazy people. I mean straight up, bat-shit crazy.

Which is also entertaining, I guess.

Calling BonoManiac BoMac makes me laugh.

I never realized until recent posts that Snow likes liquor. The "On the Rocks" team name was my first hint.

Sheep made an appearance in here, which you need not be told is always a nice change of pace.

Beav came up with a great new way for PFan26 to refer to himself.

I got something awesome in the mail today. THANKS!!!!

I ended up not fighting any of my coworkers on Friday, which is a good thing, but it would have been sort of cool if an office brawl broke out. I'm willing to pick up a phone and hit a coworker with one. Would they be willing to do the same???

FYM makes me laugh. Mia, glad you rolled with U2Dem and Pfan for people you think like. 2 normal people who just happen to be passionate and informed, as opposed to posters who float down from on high to enlighten us all, and listen to none of us.

At dinner tonight, at some bar/restaurant, they played a lot of 70's music, but not the typical stuff. Well, some typical, but some rarer stuff. Also, they played "Touch me in the Morning" by Diana Ross, and for reasons too boring and lengthy to convey, that song cracks me up. Let's just say you have not lived until your 6 foot 2, 295 pound 22 year old drunk friend sings that song to a bunch of drunk coworkers at Karaoke, using mostly falsetto.

I like my new avatar, nobody else really does, I'm sure. Why would they?

jessus christ. that is a super colin powell post. . i didn'rt even copy all of it.

Back
Top Bottom