The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Morning, bar!

Snow day today :drool: It's so pretty watching the snow fall with my coffee, but I ain't goin' out in that shit today. I'm staying home. :yes:

elevated_u2_fan said:
Hi Thora.

snowing pretty bad in Vancouver eh? Could be worse I guess, I was watching on the news last night about the cold weather in the prairies... -49 with the wind chill :yikes:

:yikes:

Right now it's -6, but with the windchill it's much colder. I live out in the suburbs, and we're supposed to get at least 20cm more before this afternoon. :huh: It doesn't sound like a lot, but for us, that's disaster. :lol: At least my office is very good about letting us take time off for weather like this. I just got an email from my boss saying we'd be fired if we came in today. :D

ThoraSEB said:

:yikes:

Right now it's -6, but with the windchill it's much colder. I live out in the suburbs, and we're supposed to get at least 20cm more before this afternoon. :huh: It doesn't sound like a lot, but for us, that's disaster. :lol: At least my office is very good about letting us take time off for weather like this. I just got an email from my boss saying we'd be fired if we came in today. :D

Word of advice: No matter how bad it gets, don't call in the army. The rest of the country will never let you live it down :tsk:

UberBeaver said:
Good luck with your vengence plan. I just read it. How did that happen?

One of David's girls knows a bartender at the bar where she met him. They cooked up the Superbowl contest (pizza wings and beer for 10) and we made sure Dave won. All I have to pay is for beer. The bar is having a party anyway. I figure humiliation in front of 10 friends is worth it.

I don't get the poll either and gave up when my best answer (MacPhail) wasn't included

lynnok said:

One of David's girls knows a bartender at the bar where she met him. They cooked up the Superbowl contest (pizza wings and beer for 10) and we made sure Dave won. All I have to pay is for beer. The bar is having a party anyway. I figure humiliation in front of 10 friends is worth it.

I don't get the poll either and gave up when my best answer (MacPhail) wasn't included

:lol: I love it! Can't wait to hear how it turns out.

And your avatar is making me hungry. :drool:

elevated_u2_fan said:

:scratch: This is a football thing, right? I recognize all of those words you used but...

Yep, it's a language called American football. Steelers=Pittsburgh football team, NOT in the Superbowl this year.

Crab=nachos, dip, pizza, crabcakes served at huge party to watch the Superbowl in the....

Man Cave= windowless room containing H U G E bigscreen TV, four 19"tv seta all wired together capable of watching 5 football games at once.

Room also contains surround sound system, bar, beer cooler, popcorn machine and multiple dvd/vcr combos.

Men all watch sports from lounge chairs or sofas built up like stadium seating.

Grand total=coolest sports dedicated room ever. Also receives hockey and baseball

lynnok said:

Yep, it's a language called American football. Steelers=Pittsburgh football team, NOT in the Superbowl this year.

Crab=nachos, dip, pizza, crabcakes served at huge party to watch the Superbowl in the....

Man Cave= windowless room containing H U G E bigscreen TV, four 19"tv seta all wired together capable of watching 5 football games at once.

Room also contains surround sound system, bar, beer cooler, popcorn machine and multiple dvd/vcr combos.

Men all watch sports from lounge chairs or sofas built up like stadium seating.

Grand total=coolest sports dedicated room ever. Also receives hockey and baseball

I get it now... thanks for not making me look like an idiot :wink:

I don't get to watch the game in the cave. Only "true" football people watch there. I am banished to the third level of superbowl watchers= stupid girls who only watch for the funny commercials and have to watch on a level three 19" upstairs.

He has three tiers of televisions to watch the games, all with rules.

We take our football, baseball and hockey seriously.

Back
Top Bottom