The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
VintagePunk said:
Oh, speaking of babies...remember back a month ago when I took in a stray cat, all good samaritan-like? I'm about 80% sure she's knocked up. :happy:

You're all getting kittens for birthdays/housearmings/new jobs/any other festive occasions you may have coming up. :cute:

ouch.

how did you guys knock out three pages while I'm engaged in email wars with work??? bloody hell.

VintagePunk said:

You fall under the new job celebratory category. :heart:

So does Reg. And NSW, retroactively. :happy:

I moved. did I forget to mention that? far away...don't even know my own address actually :happy:

phillyfan26 said:
I've decided I'm quitting my job in June 2009 and finding a new place to work.

That's thinking ahead, pfan. :hi5: I'd recommend you go to the top of one of Philly's bridges - I like the Ben Franklin, myself - with a sign that says, "I AM NOW AVAILABLE FOR EMPLOYMENT, HAVING FREED MYSELF FROM THE SHACKLES OF THAT LAST SWEATSHOP. signed: L? M? N? O? - NO - P-FAN, fo' cut in half be 2 6. PS - MEGAN - I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT WHOLE THING THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR. PSS - MS. XXXXXX I DIDN'T WIN THE DECA AWARD AND I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE SO BE EXPECTING A VISIT FROM THE ONE TRUE PLAYA, THE JUST OUTSIDE OF PHILLY BANGAH, THE MAN THEY MYTH THE SOON TO BE EMPLOYED LEGEND - DAN aka...SEE MY PREVIOUS SIGNS. THANKS!"

I win. the shop called. my car is ready. had to listen to ranting about learning how to use a phone and then practically got hung up on :cute:

I also lose though as I just lost my home access, systems are down :madwife: Do I give in and go into work?

snowbunny00774 said:
I win. the shop called. my car is ready. had to listen to ranting about learning how to use a phone and then practically got hung up on :cute:

I also lose though as I just lost my home access, systems are down :madwife: Do I give in and go into work?

Don't quit. Don't even quit...

:shifty:

UberBeaver said:

That's thinking ahead, pfan. :hi5: I'd recommend you go to the top of one of Philly's bridges - I like the Ben Franklin, myself - with a sign that says, "I AM NOW AVAILABLE FOR EMPLOYMENT, HAVING FREED MYSELF FROM THE SHACKLES OF THAT LAST SWEATSHOP. signed: L? M? N? O? - NO - P-FAN, fo' cut in half be 2 6. PS - MEGAN - I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT WHOLE THING THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR. PSS - MS. XXXXXX I DIDN'T WIN THE DECA AWARD AND I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE SO BE EXPECTING A VISIT FROM THE ONE TRUE PLAYA, THE JUST OUTSIDE OF PHILLY BANGAH, THE MAN THEY MYTH THE SOON TO BE EMPLOYED LEGEND - DAN aka...SEE MY PREVIOUS SIGNS. THANKS!"

so you're saying cnn should just aim a permacam at the bridge?

by not going, I quit and get will get even more buried. by going I quit my resolution to not go near the place today and try and get ahead from home.

If I go I have to walk through the storm.
If I stay home I have to drain and fill the hot tub in the storm.

I am Murphy's Law incarnate.

snowbunny00774 said:

so you're saying cnn should just aim a permacam at the bridge?

Hey, nice thinking, Murphy. They can name it the "pfan announcement cam."

And there is a 3rd option: Enjoy the day off and do nada. That's Spanish for "nothing".

ETA - never heard of that dude.

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
by not going, I quit and get will get even more buried. by going I quit my resolution to not go near the place today and try and get ahead from home.

If I go I have to walk through the storm.
If I stay home I have to drain and fill the hot tub in the storm.

I am Murphy's Law incarnate.

It looks like it's getting worse out there, now. :yikes: I vote for stay home.

UberBeaver said:

Hey, nice thinking, Murphy. They can name it the "pfan announcement cam."

And there is a 3rd option: Enjoy the day off and do nada. That's Spanish for "nothing".

ETA - never heard of that dude.

I'd chip in for this camera!!

idle hands are the devils tools or something. I'd be thinking about all the things I should be doing and will end up in a home, wearing a pretty, white, reversible jacket.

speaking of devil type tools, how do you correctly dispose of a machete? I had to get something from the basement next door and found a machete. I brought it in here as I don't want the girl in there to find it, but I don't want it either. What they hell did the guys need it for? I don't think it's appropriate to put in the garbage :hmm:

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

idle hands are the devils tools or something. I'd be thinking about all the things I should be doing and will end up in a home, wearing a pretty, white, reversible jacket.

You're well on your way, regardless.

Back
Top Bottom