The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
UberBeaver said:
NSW - when you drink your milkshake do you add nutmeg? And do you find it brings all the boys to the yard? And is it or is not better than mine?

I hate nutmeg, I'm clear on that.

For whatever reason, my milkshake does not actually bring all the boys to the yard. And mine is likely not better than yours. And mine is likely not better than yours. Maybe you could teach me? If you did, would there be a fee associated with it?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Is this a Canadian or female phobia...what is it with the birds...:confused:

I'll tell you what did it for me and mice. When I first moved here when Sarah was a baby, we had one of those garbage things that go on the inside of a cupboard door, and you flip a lid open to throw things out. One day I went to throw something away, Flipped the lid, and this mouse JUMPED out of it, very, very close to my hand and arm, almost jumped right on me. Freaked me the hell out.

If I think I have mice, I literally have nightmares about them.

phillyfan26 said:

I have a cousin named Beth, though she lives in Lancaster.

OK...maybe I should have been broader and said Pennsylvania...:shrug:

I'll take chasing vermin to cleaning dirty diapers these days...:yuck: I had my year old nephew the other day and he dropped a load in his pants and I didn't know what to do. My wife was at the store and my daughter was with her...:sigh:

I enlisted my son and we changed it with all the precision of a suicide bomber. Yes there were casualities, including my son's arm and a couple of my fingers and I'm sure I missed some spots on my nephew's bottom, but hell he got changed and the dogs had something new to bury...:up:

VintagePunk said:

I'll tell you what did it for me and mice. When I first moved here when Sarah was a baby, we had one of those garbage things that go on the inside of a cupboard door, and you flip a lid open to throw things out. One day I went to throw something away, Flipped the lid, and this mouse JUMPED out of it, very, very close to my hand and arm, almost jumped right on me. Freaked me the hell out.

If I think I have mice, I literally have nightmares about them.

No, no...mice I completely understand...what is it with birds...:confused:

No spoken words said:

I hate nutmeg, I'm clear on that.

For whatever reason, my milkshake does not actually bring all the boys to the yard. And mine is likely not better than yours. And mine is likely not better than yours. Maybe you could teach me? If you did, would there be a fee associated with it?

You want me to teach thee techniques that freaks these boys? Well, I certainly try, but it can't be bought, and just know, thieves get caught. Watch if your smart. Or whatever. I guess, like, $50 an hour? Fair?

Oh, speaking of babies...remember back a month ago when I took in a stray cat, all good samaritan-like? I'm about 80% sure she's knocked up. :happy:

You're all getting kittens for birthdays/housearmings/new jobs/any other festive occasions you may have coming up. :cute:

VintagePunk said:
Oh, speaking of babies...remember back a month ago when I took in a stray cat, all good samaritan-like? I'm about 80% sure she's knocked up. :happy:

You're all getting kittens for birthdays/housearmings/new jobs/any other festive occasions you may have coming up. :cute:

Great....

Reggie Thee Dog said:
OK...maybe I should have been broader and said Pennsylvania...:shrug:

I have a ridiculous amount of first cousins. 32. Most names fall under PF26's cousin category.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

No, no...mice I completely understand...what is it with birds...:confused:

Have you ever had a wild bird fly in your house? The freak out and fly wildly, looking for a way out. (Human head + wild bird) enclosed area = probable collision. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

:lol:

Aww. :cute:

VintagePunk said:

Have you ever had a wild bird fly in your house? The freak out and fly wildly, looking for a way out. (Human head + wild bird) enclosed area = probable collision. :yikes:

No, I keep my doors closed...:yes:

That usually works, unless the birds are adept at breaking and entering...:yikes:

VintagePunk said:

You won't think it's so cute when I find out how much it is to ship one out to BC, missy. :angry:

Oh, you can save the shipping, and give it to one of the other bar patrons that lives closer to you. I'm just that nice of a person. :)

Ugh. There's another snowfall warning for my area for the weekend. Seriously. It needs to stop being winter, stat. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom