The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
It was a good idea. That's definitely how I'm asking out the next girl I ask out.

A lot of snow here in Chicago, I think it's wonderful, but most coworkers disagree. Vehemently. They can step to me if they like, I don't care; I'll go to a meeting with you, I'll fucking fight you, you choose, son.

PFan, glad your teacher got in touch with you and that you can actually relax.

full grown small bird. It's neck is all twisted. I know because it's all I keep seeing everywhere I look. How the hell am I going to get it out of the window. I'll have to call the animal guy. He's going to make fun of me again.

That's awesome about the paper pfan. Now you can get your ass over here and shovel my driveway. you know, in case I ever get my car back :happy:

Mia. news. please.

Just say you'll drink their milkshakes if they disagree with you.

P.S.: Change your signature to "got milkshakes?" with a picture of DDL. That would totally pwn. M I RITE? :hi5:

Snow day here, too. I convinced Sarah to come home yesterday, so, it's all good. She was a little reluctant to take today off, but what finally won her over was reminding her that Lost was on last night, and if she came home she could watch it on a big tv. The university is closed today too. That's kinda rare. In the 5 yrs I went there, I think I can remember it being closed once or twice. We came to the conclusion it's because that area is full of Germans, and they're a hearty lot.

Snow, you must be excited about starting the job on Mon. :)

phillyfan26 said:
It was a good idea. That's definitely how I'm asking out the next girl I ask out.

Probably going to want to bring a different sign with you though, no? Maybe like, "YO MEGAN - I WANT TO HIT THAT SHIT RITE!!! AND BY "SHIT" I MEAN "YOU" ......:uhoh:.....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. AND BY "HIT" I MEAN "TAP DAT ASS" LET'S DO THIS!!! signed: P to F-rizzle to the one plus the one to the funky fresh six damn dizzle. PS - I KEEP IT REAL. " That cannot fail. How could it? Serisouly. How?

No spoken words said:
They can step to me if they like, I don't care; I'll go to a meeting with you, I'll fucking fight you, you choose, son.

That made me laugh.

Can you not get a broom and put the bird carcass in a bag and then run it outside? That's what I do when the cat brings a mouse in the house. And one time the mouse wasn't dead and goddamn that sucked. I had to put it out of it's misery. Ugh. Key to that: Don't think. Don't even think.

VintagePunk said:
Snow day here, too. I convinced Sarah to come home yesterday, so, it's all good. She was a little reluctant to take today off, but what finally won her over was reminding her that Lost was on last night, and if she came home she could watch it on a big tv. The university is closed today too. That's kinda rare. In the 5 yrs I went there, I think I can remember it being closed once or twice. We came to the conclusion it's because that area is full of Germans, and they're a hearty lot.

Long weekend w/mum ftw!! At least she knows she didn't miss anything today. Are you guys getting hit?

Not till the 11th. Head is still fully in this role until then. I'll get excited the day before!!

VintagePunk said:

M'Lady, your thoughts on last night's episode, please.

unico said:

no news really. what were once opportunities end up closing doors on me, just another day in the life. thanks for asking though. i'll definitely keep you posted if i ever have good news or something worth talking about.

Chin up and all that. Life serves you lemons, so you know what you got to do? Give NSW a bunch of paper cuts and spray that stupid fuck with lemon juice. That'll cheer you up. :D

UberBeaver said:

Probably going to want to bring a different sign with you though, no? Maybe like, "YO MEGAN - I WANT TO HIT THAT SHIT RITE!!! AND BY "SHIT" I MEAN "YOU" ......:uhoh:.....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. AND BY "HIT" I MEAN "TAP DAT ASS" LET'S DO THIS!!! signed: P to F-rizzle to the one plus the one to the funky fresh six damn dizzle. PS - I KEEP IT REAL. " That cannot fail. How could it? Serisouly. How?

:up:

'Serisouly'....seriously...:eyebrow:

No spoken words said:

I have not seen the episode, so please either do not post spoilers or note if you. And you know what, on second thought, I really don't care all that much, so carry on and say what you will. Please tell me they killed Charlie.

ETA - Reg - that's one of those words I always mess up.

UberBeaver said:

Can you not get a broom and put the bird carcass in a bag and then run it outside? That's what I do when the cat brings a mouse in the house. And one time the mouse wasn't dead and goddamn that sucked. I had to put it out of it's misery. Ugh. Key to that: Don't think. Don't even think.

:gag:

I'm terrified of mice. Like, major phobia terrified.

That sort of extends to birds that shouldn't be in my house, too. I've had a few birds get in over the years. Or fall down my chimney and freak out till they die. :(

snowbunny00774 said:

Long weekend w/mum ftw!! At least she knows she didn't miss anything today. Are you guys getting hit?

Not till the 11th. Head is still fully in this role until then. I'll get excited the day before!!

Ooh, I thought you started on the 4th!

It looks pretty bad outside with blowing snow and shit, but so far the accumulation doesn't look all that bad, unless it's just blown away. It's the kind of thing where I'd go out if I absolutely had to.

VintagePunk said:

:gag:

I'm terrified of mice. Like, major phobia terrified.

That sort of extends to birds that shouldn't be in my house, too. I've had a few birds get in over the years. Or fall down my chimney and freak out till they die. :(

How do the birds end up dying...from the fall...or from the broom you continuously swat them with...:eyebrow:

unico said:

no news really. what were once opportunities end up closing doors on me, just another day in the life. thanks for asking though. i'll definitely keep you posted if i ever have good news or something worth talking about.

:hug:

No spoken words said:

UberBeaver said:

I have not seen the episode, so please either do not post spoilers or note if you. And you know what, on second thought, I really don't care all that much, so carry on and say what you will. Please tell me they killed Charlie.

Talk about it, for reals? I can PM him.

UberBeaver said:

Well done. That's a plan.

Funny you used Megan. There's a Megan story that we make fun of my one idiot buddy for. Good times.

I think I need to make an index of my buddies. I have too many so they all get mixed up.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

How do the birds end up dying...from the fall...or from the broom you continuously swat them with...:eyebrow:

If by swatting them with a broom, you mean running outside and crying, then yes. :shifty: I think the sheer force of my tears kill them. :up:

Over the years, a few have actually gotten in. Unbeknownst to me, they end up in the basement, alive, and when the basement door is opened, they fly up here. :yikes:

The ones that fall down my chimney (well, it's not really my chimney, but some other high thing that extends from the top of my house), they get stuck in it, and I hear them struggle till they die, there's no way to get them out. :(

phillyfan26 said:

Well done. That's a plan.

Funny you used Megan. There's a Megan story that we make fun of my one idiot buddy for. Good times.

I think I need to make an index of my buddies. I have too many so they all get mixed up.

Well, I've noticed in Philly that 25% of the girls are named Megan, 15% are colleens, 12% Mary's. I just played the odds. That's how I roll.

There's many more girl name varieties in my school than guys. I'm one of like six Dan's.

snowbunny00774 said:
mice :yikes: birds fall into the same category. I'd rather change a million nasty diapers than deal with birds and mice.

There was a time when I would have agreed with you 100%....but 11 months later, 1 dead mouse vs years of diapers.....that's a tough call. Tough indeed.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I hear there are a lot of Beth's in Philly too...:yes:

There's a lot Beth's in Jersey. I know that. I've always associated the name Beth with the late 70s/early 80s. Probably because of KISS. And therefore - Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom