The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
You march down there like a man and show some initiative. Then on the way back, fall, break a leg, sue, make millions, bask in the irony that you wrote a 30 page paper on business and ended up making your millions due being a klutz. As far as plans go, it's perfect.

If I can, I don't know how. We never discussed an alternative because it was never supposed to even be a two hour delay today, let alone a day off.

I'm just waiting to get an e-mail from my teacher (hopefully).

UberBeaver said:
You march down there like a man and show some initiative. Then on the way back, fall, break a leg, sue, make millions, bask in the irony that you wrote a 30 page paper on business and ended up making your millions due being a klutz. As far as plans go, it's perfect.

I just have to find out where it is. My teacher said it was in Norristown, but I don't know where it is in Norristown. She was just going to drive it there.

Is the teacher you e-mailed the sponsor, or representative of the organization? If so no sweat. She obviously has contacts. If you e-mail it to her she can e-mail it to where it needs to go.

Yes. I'm not too worried, but I'm cynical enough to think that other people are too stupid to figure out it shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah I wouldn't worry. Your school isn't the only one to be canceled today, so I'm sure there's other people in your same boat. Heck, that office might even be closed today because of the weather conditions.

It's been 30 degrees and raining since 5 AM, so they just don't wanna risk it I guess.

I wish I was relaxing but I've got to worry about this. On top of that, my mother thinks I should be finding the teacher's home phone number and calling her house, which I don't want to do.

It's DECA. The thing is, there's a shitload of people involved, so I don't know who she's trying to contact.

We never discussed it since it was all just going to go according to plan. The weather was never even a consideration.

Ah yes, DECA is huge. s'aiight. If you don't have the professors phone number readily available, or it isn't on your school's web site, then I agree it probably isn't best to contact her. The syllabus states how they prefer to be contacted. If she's stuck at home today too, then she'll likely read her e-mail and get back to you.

:wave: Good morning peoples! Today's words to live by are "all wheel drive" and I mean that literally. Roads here are slushy or iced over and the temps are starting to drop. There is a rule here, all bad weather must hit during morning or evening commute.

now I'm off for my yolland fix.

Have you considered going to one of the bridges - I prefer the Ben Franklin, myself - and climbing to the top with your paper, waiting for the news crews to arrive, and then when you get some face time hold up a sign that says, "MS. XXXXXXX, I HAVE MY 30 PAGE PAPER FOR DECA. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO WITH IT? CALL ME @ 610XXXXXXX. THANKS! P to the mutha fuckin F to the DOS a la SEIS, BIATCH!!! 5,000 G, 5,000! PS - IT IS REALLY F'IN COLD UP HERE, SO A QUICK REPLY IS APPRECIATED." Cause that would probably work, and you wouldn't even need to call her.

UberBeaver said:
Have you considered going to one of the bridges - I prefer the Ben Franklin, myself - and climbing to the top with your paper, waiting for the news crews to arrive, and then when you get some face time hold up a sign that says, "MS. XXXXXXX, I HAVE MY 30 PAGE PAPER FOR DECA. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO WITH IT? CALL ME @ 610XXXXXXX. THANKS! P to the mutha fuckin F to the DOS a la SEIS, BIATCH!!! 5,000 G, 5,000! PS - IT IS REALLY F'IN COLD UP HERE, SO A QUICK REPLY IS APPRECIATED." Cause that would probably work, and you wouldn't even need to call her.

And this is why you need to be the next Dr Phil. Brilliance.

today is a day for all wheel if I knew where the fuck my car is. It has been gorogeous out all week and I take a vacation day and we get pounded. Snowbelt :madwife:

mia - what's the news please.

UberBeaver said:

You even got the 610 correct. Well done.

Well last week my transmission started acting up, so I called the shop and my brother arranged for it to be towed the next day (friday). I have not heard anything from them all week, and don't know if this is becoming some stupid family thing or not. I technically don't even know if they have my car as I have not heard a thing, all I know is it's not in my driveway. My dad is a big whiner and very bitchy, so it may be some sort of way of saying he's displeased with how little I've called him. Anyway, I decided I wasn't going to give in and that if I didn't hear by this afternoon I was debating on reporting it stolen. I figured that would teach some lessons about mixing personal pettiness with business. However, I just picked up my cell phone and see a missed call from my dad this am. No message though. Hmm.....how to proceed from here???

omg. I'm gonna throw up. this is why it's safer at work. One of the spare bedrooms had a sound like one of the windows rattling and with the bad weather I wanted to make sure it wasn't broken or anything. There is a linen blind that i always have down for privacy, but it let's a lot of light in. I pulled it up to check on the frame and there is a little dead bird at the bottom between the two frames. I have no idea how long it's been there, it doesn't look like it's decomposing. I feel so awful, I wonder how it got there and really really hope it died super fast :( :vomit:

UberBeaver said:
pfan - I know all about you JOP people. ALL ABOUT YOU!

I could have been 215 or 484 for all you know. But you picked 610 correctly. I'm watching you.

Snow: sucks about the bird. And the car.

In some lighter news, I've been in contact with my teacher and the deadline's been extended to Monday. AND she's offered to look over my paper today so I can make some adjustments. Everyone wins.

Back
Top Bottom