The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Well, when I got Netgear on the phone, the guy, who, no offense but he spoke with an "accent", kept putting me on hold cuz I could tell he was clueless. Then at some point, the tech person changed, but still sounded about the same, ie same country , I mean "accent". india He's insisting I need a password from my ISP provider (Verizon), so I had to get another phone with speaker capability and get them on the line. An hour+ later on this particular call, Netgear boy determined the router was bad, which I had pretty much figured out before even getting on the phone with him. And I'm kind of technologically challenged. And now I'm probably covered in layers of dust from crawling under my desk and rerouting wires a few dozen times. And I was having horrible issues earlier in the day, and I haven't seen a YouTube video in weeks. Logged on tonight after bypassing the router, and got to watch the first video that came up on YT tonight, no problems :happy:

<<<needs a drink :drool:

Almost every freakin' time I have to call American Express, I swear I get someone with an Indian accent ... so why do they still call it "American Express"? :huh:

Last edited:
It's quite frustrating. I had spoken to 2-3 people, and I was saying to myself how refreshing that I could understand everyone clearly. By the time we got to persons #4 & 5, I was really angry & frustrated.
pull_hair.gif

So, I will have to go out tomorrow, or have hubby go & pick up a router. I'll call my computer store in the morning. I think they told me this evening I may need replacement batteries for my backup power sources. The power went out today for a minute, and both computers went off. With the backup, I should have about 20 minutes to save everything and turn the computer off, but that didn't happen :der:

No, the battery is a whole separate issue.
The router is dead. DEAD to me. I've apparently had it 7+ years. Verizon person recommended Linksys or DLink as my next router. I will see what the store says in the morning.

wow. I actually want to accent the middle bit of wow, but if I say woooooooooow it comes out more like wooooh. how do I accent the ow bit? :(

thoughts? suggestions?

UberBeaver said:
Dammit. I should have made that an option.

Actually - I should have made a poll:

elfa = chick, BM = dude.
elfa = dude, BM = chick
Elfa = chick, BM = chick
elfa = dude, BM = dude.

I wonder how many people would have gotten the right answer.

the hell? :eyebrow: Why do I always miss this shit?

bitches love me cause they know that i can rock!
bitches love me cause they know that i can rhyme
bitches love me cause they know that i can fuck
bitches love me cause they know that i'm on time

Morning bar :wave:

We have our first Young Dems meeting of the semester tonight, and following that the first Students For Obama chapter meeting :yippie:

BUT that means the douche will be there. At least there will be other people around. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom