The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Wow. I just had a fascinating, enlightening conversation with my roommate's ex. (I call her my roommate, we shared a room fres-soph years, this year we each have single rooms but in the same unit).

This year she has been nothing but mean to me treating me as second class, and talking to her ex confirmed a lot of things I was wondering about. And you know what, it's strange, but I really don't care anymore that she doesn't like me :shrug: There are bigger problems in the world, and I'm not going to let her being petty bring me down :yes:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

they gotta sign him to a contract extention first... which they better :shakesangryfist:

:pray::pray::pray:

Ok, it's great if he gets the contract and the Mets do well and yada yada yada but I just want to get the hell out of dodge this weekend and he's my only hope. :happy:

It's funny how I'm acting as if this is an actual possibility. :cute:

Wait - aren't they from Jersey? I went to High School in jersey and we used to play them. Catholic Seminarians vs the Hebrew School. There was so much guilt and tears out there it was scary. Mid way we'd all stop and go to confession and then they'd counter by invoking the holocaust and telling us we were complacent. It was awful. But they sucked at baskeball, so we won a few times. So there was that.

Basically she doesn't like me a) because I don't worship the ground she walks on

b) She was jealous because I didn't have to work nearly as hard as she did to get decent grades

c) I had a circle of friends who adored me because I was myself, not a fake nice like her.

Oh I'm so proud of my young dems! :cute:

We had a table out in our student union today providing envelopes, stamps, and absentee ballot applications. Since I'm sick I didn't go but there were lots of people there all day to man the table.

Well they ran out of the absentee applications, and they took charge and took people's email addresses down and we will hook them up with the applications ASAP. :up:

So, we ran out of absentee ballot applications which I see as a good thing because people are interested, and the members were able to step up on their own without me. I'm feeling better about this club.

Back
Top Bottom