The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Yeah, the rest of my Bowie stuff is mostly from Best of Bowie, exceptions being Cracked Actor, Panic in Detoit, and TVC 15.

smilie_allesgut.gif

I'm considering posting my picture on a limited basis (i.e.: PMing to the UYMFA gang), guys.

Thoughts?

Why does YLB now have 15 days? How did he earn more time? Or is this for a different movie?

And sure, PM your pic. You've seen pics of everyone else, right?

BonoManiac said:

You mean the same guys that created that hilarious douchebag photo of NSW and Uber? Good call. :wink:

As long as Dalton doesn't get a hold of it, I think I'll be alright.

In fact, I did send my photo to the gang once already in an e-mail to Lila, but for some reason or another, it never got through, and thus my identity remains unknown.

Someone at work is convinced that Obama has a lot in common with Cyrus from the Warriors. Both are trying to unite people. Both are compelling speakers. NYC was clearly not ready for a Cyrus, we're not sure if the US is ready for an Obama.

ThoraSEB said:

A spy sattelite? :huh:

:is so out of touch:

A US spy satellite is damaged and is going to fall from the sky apparently. There is a 1% chance of it hitting a major city.. and they're concerned that the info may fall into Russian or Chinese hands

And this really is true... not from a Bond movie or anything.

Back
Top Bottom