The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
No, Carlos.

And furthermore:
358766067da00b3656ecq9.jpg

That is all.

UberBeaver said:
every now and then I want to read the fan fiction, but I get freaked out everytime. I've never made it more than a few paragraphs. True story.

Fan fic? I've never read it, but coming from you know who...:coocoo:

UberBeaver said:
Why would you want to be in the office? Are you working from home*?

*Watching movies, playing XBOX and drinking.

:lol:

I don't want to be there. I'm at home because there's too much snow, and I couldn't get out of my driveway, etc. However, there's a bit of a crisis going on, and it's hard to help from home. It would take too long to explain, but it's frustrating being here, and knowing that people are freaking out, and yeah.

:crazy:

Don't have x-box, but am contemplating downing a beer at the moment.

elevated_u2_fan said:

what kind of fan fiction are we talking here? U2? :eyebrow:

Dude - there's a whole forum for it. You've never tried it? I think you should write some. You have a good way with words. Youshould take seinfeld epsiode and replace each of the 4 main characters with the U2 guys.

UberBeaver said:

Dude - there's a whole forum for it. You've never tried it? I think you should write some. You have a good way with words. Youshould take seinfeld epsiode and replace each of the 4 main characters with the U2 guys.

I get creeped out by the summaries for those things... I've never managed to get any farther than that.

Seinfeld eh? :hmm:

UberBeaver said:

Best fan fiction evah?!?!?! Beav's stpry of intrigue and national security, and swinging from trees and kicking bad people's asses and all...I miss that story...that never concluded...:sigh:

phillyfan26 said:
Don't let me hear you say life's
Takin' you nowhere

Angel?

I like the scene in A Knight's Tale when they're dancing to that tune. That's a great movie.

Reg - I did always mean to go back and finish. Carlos was going to do something, but I forget what now.....

BonoManiac said:
So, apparently pedokiss loves Pfan. That figures, isn't Pfan younger than 18?

Well played.

Although I'll never match up to Britney's vagina in his mind.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey Pfan, what Bowie songs did you end up downloading last night...:hmm:

I bought Hunky Dory, so now I have that and The Rise and Fall... completed. On first listen, it was a little bit overly folky for me, but I'm willing to give it time.

My next purchase will either be Aladdin Sane or Station to Station.

phillyfan26 said:

I bought Hunky Dory, so now I have that and The Rise and Fall... completed. On first listen, it was a little bit overly folky for me, but I'm willing to give it time.

My next purchase will either be Aladdin Sane or Station to Station.

Aladdin Sane...:bow:

Ziggy though...:drool:

I only have Best of Compilations, so you got me to pull those out of their cases and give them a spin last night...:up:

Back
Top Bottom