The Temple Bar ~ Turn that whiskey, boy into rain, wash it away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snow, the burger was interesting because I do not associate hamburgers with Japanese food. Also, it was prepared in a fairly exotic manner, as burgers go.

Did it taste good? Nope. But it was interesting. :)

redkat said:
:lol: thanks

:sexywink:

Pilates or kickboxing?

Reg will you join us in vegas labor day weekend? :hyper:

:hmm: That might...MIGHT be doable...I'm looking for a 'Guys' weekend, and that might be the place...however it 'is' Labor Day weekend which is usually a family weekend.

I'll be in LA for the day this Saturday....Cubs/Dodgers game...:yes:

No spoken words said:
Snow, the burger was interesting because I do not associate hamburgers with Japanese food. Also, it was prepared in a fairly exotic manner, as burgers go.

Did it taste good? Nope. But it was interesting. :)

I was a HUGE Def Leppard fan back in the day. When Pour Some Sugar One Me was #1 on MTV for like 3 months straight, that was awesome. MTV went to shit right after that.

UberBeaver said:

I was a HUGE Def Leppard fan back in the day. When Pour Some Sugar One Me was #1 on MTV for like 3 months straight, that was awesome. MTV went to shit right after that.

GFY

Zoot, hope all is well with you.

Oh, and Beav, GFY.

Good, fellas. No complaints. Just chillin, waiting to see whether the Islanders keep Ryan Smyth. Shit like that. You know.

I finished Season 3 of the Wire. I did not expect what happened to stringer. Omar is awesome, and the Bow Tie guy too. Can't wait til I get Season 4.

How's the new job?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'll be in LA for the day this Saturday....Cubs/Dodgers game...:yes:

ohrly.gif

:sad: everyone goes to Cubs games but me...

Wait...I went to one last year. huh, ironically, it was one of the 5 games Mark Prior pitched.

Not turning this into a sports talk. Not turning this into a sports talk...sorry

that owl wants to eat you Lila

Lila64 said:
please don't eat me Mr. Owl
scared-scared4.gif
After all the work the temple bar went thru to rescue me :sad:

I never did finish that. I know the plan was to go into the wilderness, Redrocks was going to do something, and then Tre was going to return pissed because Lila took his fan base. After that, I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom