The Temple Bar ~ Turn that whiskey, boy into rain, wash it away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

I can't wait till she sees all the planning you are doing for her when she's a teen and hates you for ruining her life and never letting her do anything. :cute:

We should totally be printing these threads out and compiling them for her 18th birthday. :hmm:

ETA: Ok, I totally want to do the dude on the front page of that site.

:clampsherlegsshut: :silent:

snowbunny00774 said:

I meant in that they wouldn't want me there as then they'd have to behave a bit more etc. :shifty:

I hate if I ever need to go over there and do anything, like I'm intruding on what they're up to.

So, would you object to any of us paying your tenants a visit? :shifty:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

ETA: Ok, I totally want to do the dude on the front page of that site.

:clampsherlegsshut: :silent:

yeah, that's what confused me...they're a couple more like that and then some "oh my eyes, my eyes" pics.

Little brains :cute:

VintagePunk said:

So, would you object to any of us paying your tenants a visit? :shifty:

not at all...I could even send you over for something!

eta: the grass needs to be done...you could do that :wink:

maybe they'll offer to help you out....

snowbunny00774 said:

I meant in that they wouldn't want me there as then they'd have to behave a bit more etc. :shifty:

I hate if I ever need to go over there and do anything, like I'm intruding on what they're up to.

http://www.utilikilts.com (borrowed from JAs post)- :huh: some of them look okay and some so not okay. you really should have a certain build before they sell you one of these I think.

:lol: I've seen a lot of utilitkilts

They are pretty cool having pockets and everything but they're really heavy so it's too hot for summer.

are amy fisher and Joey Buttafuco really dating :huh:

:hi5: on the shopping Lila. They have a large selection of necklaces there though so maybe you should go back.

noted on Bestweekever.tv

Anyone looking to own paintings of nude young boys once owned by Michael Jackson will get their chance at the end of the month when a collection of 20,000 items formerly owned by the pop freak go up for auction. Bidding could reach the high six figures if the paintings of the young boys are lewd, and could top a million if the young boys are Jermaine and Tito.

VintagePunk said:

Beav = The Taliban :cute:

:lmao:

UberBeaver said:

Nah. Shewon't have to wear one of those headscarf things....unless she goes to the convent, of course.....:uhoh: .... Well - she will certainly NOT be allowed to house Usama and have terrorist training camps in our yard. Beav != Taliban. :mad:

but what if she has this gorgeous hair that men can't keep their hands off? : oh noes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lmao: :cute:

If only my dad had been more like that, I wouldn't be the fine piece of screwed up ass you see before you today. :yes:'

I can be over there in 3 hours. :shifty:

But more info first please. :wink:

It would take you 3 hrs? 402, no?

I don't know if I'd unleash you on them :wink:

I don't know too much about them, I try to not get too interactive with them unless I need to.

why was a hamburger in a japanese restaurant an interesting experience? I had one in an irish restaurant on the weekend and while it was very good...I can't say it was "interesting"...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom