The Temple Bar ~ Turn that whiskey, boy into rain, wash it away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
I just saw Arcade Fire in concert. They were great, really great.

And, the theater is like 1/2 a mile from where I'm living for now, so I fucking walked there, and walked back, which might mean little to you, but to me, it reminds me of why I wanted to live in a city like this. Cubs/Sox tomorrow.....all is right in the world.

:)

I wish to destroy you...:mad:

Or just be jealous. :D

Beav and Phil
OneMadMadWorld2.gif

As some of you may know, my mom used to live next door to me, but got herself a cute little condo last winter. I've had new neighbours since March. A young couple with two little kids. I haven't been overly impressed with them so far, they're not very friendly, and there are a few things they've done that I'm not too happy with. But today? The guy was out mowing the lawn. At 7:30 this morning. On a Sunday. :killintheface: Fuckwad. :mad:

Stops by to :wink:

Envies NSW for being able to go to Arcade Fire show, never mind walking to it. For they have totally ignored my town. [/rant]

LMPA, that Jack Bauer marathon sounds :drool: worthy. As long as it didn't have any Season Six episodes in it. :wink:

No spoken words said:

And, the theater is like 1/2 a mile from where I'm living for now, so I fucking walked there, and walked back, which might mean little to you, but to me, it reminds me of why I wanted to live in a city like this. Cubs/Sox tomorrow.....all is right in the world.

:)

I learned today that the vacuum and the washing machine were invented in Chicago. Also, Chicago has the largest Polish population of any city other than Warsaw. I did not know that.

Back
Top Bottom