The Temple Bar ~ Turn that whiskey, boy into rain, wash it away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
OK, some of that is creepily accurate. Your horoscope people > my horoscope people.

:yes: :creepy: and still some of it is full of shit. but the accurate bits :yikes: and apparently I still have three romantic days left. mmhmm. whatever :happy: !!!

snowbunny00774 said:

:yes: :creepy: and still some of it is full of shit. but the accurate bits :yikes: and apparently I still have three romantic days left. mmhmm. whatever!!!

Yeah, there's a section about new opportunities. One of my old bosses is hiring, and I'm really quite tempted to apply, just cause I'd like to see her face when I walk in on the interview all, "HEY THAR! Remember me?" I'll make a :happy: mask for the event.

You can take my three days as well. I'm not using 'em. :mad:

I find the daily/weekly/monthly horoscopes too hit and miss and general to be taken seriously. I've never had an individual chart done, because I'm too cheap and skeptical to spend the money, so I can't speak to their accuracy. The part that fascinates me are the general traits and characteristics assigned to each sign. I find some of those to be too accurate to be discounted.

the rockin edge said:
i know somebody you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star, in somebody elses sky but why, whyyyyyyyyyyy, whyyyyyyyyyyy cant it be mine

:sad:

I like the guitar part that goes "wha uh wah uh uh uh uh" over that whole section. That was one of like 3 songs I could actually play from beginning to end :D Also Tangerine and The Lion Sleeps Tonight. Oh, Knockin on Heavens Door, so 4. :rockon:

VintagePunk said:
I find the daily/weekly/monthly horoscopes too hit and miss and general to be taken seriously. I've never had an individual chart done, because I'm too cheap and skeptical to spend the money, so I can't speak to their accuracy. The part that fascinates me are the general traits and characteristics assigned to each sign. I find some of those to be too accurate to be discounted.

You'll be surprised to know I have a theory on that: When you're born the first time you're out in the world effects a lot. It's been my experience that summer babies tend to me more mellow, cause when they get dragged outside for the first time, they don't need to tense up like a winter baby cause it's not cold. This then sets your outlook for the rest of your life.

You know I'm right.

Your May Horoscope by Susan Miller

You have a really good month coming up, dear Aries. So much favor is heading your way! Once Mars enters Aries on May 16, a wonderful phase begins that will continue until June 25. This will mark one of your very best periods of 2007 and allow you to initiate an important new two-year cycle, one that could change your life on several fronts. Suddenly you will find that others are looking to you to lead the way, a position you will relish.

Don't launch your key plans until Mars is in Aries, as of May 16. You will have nearly two months - seven weeks - to plant your seed. The time you begin matters! Mars will give you all the courage, drive, and stamina to make a success of your goals. Even in love, you'll come across as extra sexy and confident - you will have to find a way to handle the fuss! I can't say enough good things about what's to come!

If there was a venture you wanted to start (or a relationship you want to encourage) but hesitated to do so, you CAN you start now. Indeed, you SHOULD start to take steps now! Dear Aries, next month Mercury will begin to retrograde from June 14 until July 9. Do yourself a favor and get things going now, before Mercury brings on a frustrating slowdown. There is not a moment to spare! May is due to be very, very productive!

Spend the first half of May perfecting your plan. Test all your assumptions, build your strategy, and get ready to reveal all in the second half. During the first two weeks, keep your plans under wraps and away from prying eyes. You won't have time later on to meditate about your ideas and talk quietly with those you trust because you'll be too busy.

While you are waiting for Mars to enter Aries on May 16, there are other things that will take up your time. Let's start at the very beginning of May.

A nice bundle of cash may come your way at the full moon, May 2. Still, due to certain aspects at this full moon, you may feel that the money that flows to you just barely covers your present financial obligations. If so, stay cool - you will find a plethora of terrific opportunities to earn more money just after the new moon arrives on May 16.

The new moon May 16 will be your very best moment of the year to ask for a raise or to work out the negotiation for a salary on a new job. If you have your own business, then press hard for new clients or forge new lucrative agreements with major partners. You will have two weeks in which to act, but keep in mind that your best, most potent period will be on May 16, 17, and 18 - days that closely cluster around that new moon.

I should add, for clarity: You and I talked earlier about May 16, the date Mars enters Aries. As you see, it's the also date of the new moon - a portal for you to make more money!

There will be obstacles with this new moon on May 16, but that is not unusual. With Neptune at hard angles, data may be confusing or obscured, and with Saturn difficult, someone may be hard to convince - if so, keep trying. You may be asked to fill out more paperwork or change your strategy in some way. No problem - you can do that.

Your instincts will be sharp, so you can outwit these roadblocks. Never forget the upside to all this - both Saturn and Neptune will be friendly to Mars in Aries, so all in all, you CAN find the pot of gold that you deserve. In the end, this new moon will be about planting seeds, and tending and nurturing crops so that you can see a profit either immediately or exactly six months from now, in November.

Travel will come up this month too, culminating at the month's full moon, May 31, plus or minus three to four days. It will be a grand moment to take a deep breath, expand your perspective, and take a moment to enjoy life. If you go away at month's end, this full moon will bring on a celebratory night in a distant - possibly foreign - city. At that time you will no doubt be packing to go back home, but before you go, your last night of your trip should be fantastic fun. This full moon will send a lovely beam to Jupiter (happiness), Mars (actions), and Venus (pleasure). If you want to see a different part of the world, this is your chance to go.

If your birthday falls on March 30, plus or minus four days, you will benefit most from its shimmering light.

When it comes to romance, most of the month will be upbeat for fun and love, but one day could turn out to be frightfully bad. (So sorry!) Watch out on May 9, when Saturn will send an angry glance to the Sun. This would be no day to strike up any sort of conversation (serious or not) with someone special because you won't get the warm response you are anticipating. In fact, the person you'll be talking to will be distracted or worse, annoyed. You'll feel frozen out!

If you're single and thinking, "Maybe I should see if there are other fish in the sea," there is no harm in finding out. From mid-April onward, and continuing for weeks, you'll have that special something that new admirers will find completely captivating. Show your confidence by flirting outrageously!

Married, single, or seriously attached? Your chart suggests you'll communicate with your partner easily this month, so things should go well. If you have anything to bring up that you're feeling jittery about, do so on your best day to talk: May 5 or 8.

Feeling in an entertaining mood and watching the Food Network for ideas for your next party? A festive get-together that you give at home on May 25 could turn out to be a big hit. Venus, by then moving through your home sector, will send a dazzling beam to Uranus on that day, giving it an electric, sexy air. Attached or single, this party would allow you to light the night sky!

Romance shines: May 4 - 5, 8, 12, 17, 21, 25 and 31

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom