The Temple Bar ~ Turn that whiskey, boy into rain, wash it away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your love-life has been the main focus of the last few days, but today there will be something to distract you from romance. A positive aspect between your ruling planet and Chiron will provide an opportunity for you to help someone through a bit of a tricky time!

:hmm:

The stars say it's about time you drop any lingering doubts that you're not good enough or that you haven't somehow earned this current bout of enjoyment. It's time to revel in all the love and luck coming your way.

Today you should apply an extra measure of caution to everything you do -- especially financial transactions. When you prepare to buy something, make sure you can afford it! This is not a day for charging even a cup of coffee or for asking a friend to loan you lunch money. You must pay your own way, if for no other reason than that you need to get a more accurate idea of your financial state. You might not be as comfortable as you thought you were.

ha fucking ha. I hate the universe :mad:

Ha - some of you will LOL at mine:

Aries:

Although you are eager to take a good idea and put it into action, fear of failure might get the best of you today. Your anxiety may be unfounded, but thoughts of a previous rejection might be hard to put out of your mind. The more methodical you can be now, the easier it will be to overcome any self-limiting negativity.

:uhoh:

LOL.....? no?........:sigh:

Next bar - we got your horoscopes UP YOU FUCKING ASS!

I was considering "We got ADHD .... UP YOUR FU - OOOOH COOKIES! COOKIES!" but Zoots broke the chain. Way to go zoots.
Someone needs to combine :grumpy: and :hi5: STAT!

:lol:

I bought some Kelly Clarkson a few weeks ago too.

I need to decide whether or not to stay at work today. I'm feeling worse than I was when I first got here.

Here's the lyrics so you can pretend you can hear it.

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

* Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching
But you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

(* repeat)

give you up. give you up
give you up, give you up
never gonna give
never gonna give, give you up
never gonna give
never gonna give, give you up

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Here...
Summer, summer, summertime
Time to sit back and unwind

School is out and its a sort of a buzz
A back then I didnt really know what it was
But now I see what have of this
The way that people respond to summer madness
The weather is hot and girls are dressing less
And checking out the fellas to tell em whos best
Riding around in your jeep or your benzos
Or in your nissan stting on lorenzos
Back in philly we be ou in the park
A place called the plateau is where everybody goes
Guys out hunting and girls doing likewise
Honking at the honey in front of you with the light eyes
She turn around to see what you beeping at
Its like the summers a natural afradesiac
And with a pen and pad I compose this rhyme
To hit you and get you equipped for the summer time.

ladies, have you ever turned around to see what he's beepin at? Just wondering.

Got Philk? said:
Here...

School is out and its a sort of a buzz
A back then I didnt really know what it was
But now I see what have of this
The way that people respond to summer madness
The weather is hot and girls are dressing less
And checking out the fellas to tell em whos best
Riding around in your jeep or your benzos
Or in your nissan stting on lorenzos
Back in philly we be ou in the park
A place called the plateau is where everybody goes
Guys out hunting and girls doing likewise
Honking at the honey in front of you with the light eyes
She turn around to see what you beeping at
Its like the summers a natural afradesiac
And with a pen and pad I compose this rhyme
To hit you and get you equipped for the summer time.

ladies, have you ever turned around to see what he's beepin at? Just wondering.

Need to vent anymore, PM me, babe.

VintagePunk said:
How was the festival, Thora? And sorry about your cold. :(

It was incredible! It was pouring with rain all day Sunday (hence, the cold) but it was fun. Yesterday was sunny and nice, so that was a good change. I'm tired and sick, but it was worth it. :D

You see, Horton got busy with a Who that fateful night
When in walked Momma Who to a terrible fright!
"Gods, what are you doing?" she yelled out in shock.
"Your daughter," said Horton, "She's here on my c-"
"I only have sons, two by my count!"
"Well....uh.....um......she....uh.....he, I guess...wow.
How embarassing, how surprising, I don't know what to say.
You know, I'm not sure, but your son might be gay."

UberBeaver said:
:uhoh:

LOL.....? no?........:sigh:

Next bar - we got your horoscopes UP YOU FUCKING ASS!

I was considering "We got ADHD .... UP YOUR FU - OOOOH COOKIES! COOKIES!" but Zoots broke the chain. Way to go zoots.
Someone needs to combine :grumpy: and :hi5: STAT!

grumpyhighfive.gif

I'm a bit concerned about this whole mercury going in retrograde thing. Sounds like a good time to find a bunker and wait things out.

Next month, Mercury, the planet of intellect and communication, will go retrograde from June 14 to July 9. It would not be wise to close on a house, sign papers, take a new job, or do anything of vital importance during this phase. This means you will have to act quickly and decisively in May, for as early as June 1 (two weeks prior to the retrograde) you will start to feel the slowdowns and delays that are so maddening about a Mercury retrograde period.

If you are hoping to sell your house or buy one, finish talks and signings during the second half of May if possible, or else put things off until July 15 or later. I never want you to act too close to the "bookend dates" of a Mercury retrograde period, as those are the most troublesome dates (June 14 and July 9).

UberBeaver said:
I just called someone a "Cock Bagel". I don't know what it means, but I like it. "Dick Bagel" also sounds nice. NSW, your thoughts?

Bring him back!

It's interesting how some things sound better with "cock" in front of it, yet others work better with "dick". For example, "cock head" does not make me laugh, but "dick head" sure does. In this particular case, "cock bagel" seems to be a lot more effective than "dick bagel", that's just my instinctive reaction.

redkat said:
I'm a bit concerned about this whole mercury going in retrograde thing. Sounds like a good time to find a bunker and wait things out.

Next month, Mercury, the planet of intellect and communication, will go retrograde from June 14 to July 9. It would not be wise to close on a house, sign papers, take a new job, or do anything of vital importance during this phase. This means you will have to act quickly and decisively in May, for as early as June 1 (two weeks prior to the retrograde) you will start to feel the slowdowns and delays that are so maddening about a Mercury retrograde period.

If you are hoping to sell your house or buy one, finish talks and signings during the second half of May if possible, or else put things off until July 15 or later. I never want you to act too close to the "bookend dates" of a Mercury retrograde period, as those are the most troublesome dates (June 14 and July 9).

My birthday falls on the 6th. And the baby is being Christened on the 8th. OH NOES! Y U POST THIS KATHIE? :mad: Like I'm not insane enough. :sigh: I wonder what my family would say if I told them we need to reschedule stuff cause Mercury is in retrograde. Dammit.

No spoken words said:

It's interesting how some things sound better with "cock" in front of it, yet others work better with "dick". For example, "cock head" does not make me laugh, but "dick head" sure does. In this particular case, "cock bagel" seems to be a lot more effective than "dick bagel", that's just my instinctive reaction.

I agree. Another great example: My friend one day called out, "Cock binder." That's funny. "Dick binder" however, sounds like a weird fetish.

redkat said:

Mercury goes retrograde for approx. three weeks every four months, so it's something we live with three times a year, every year.

UberBeaver said:

I wonder what my family would say if I told them we need to reschedule stuff cause Mercury is in retrograde. Dammit.

Do it, and report back! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom