The Temple Bar ~ Turn that whiskey, boy into rain, wash it away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if you'll excuse me, the first ever interference fantasy baseball contraction draft is taking place in the sports forum, and your esteemed commissioner will not be able to make any smiley battle updates, or work, until such draft has concluded.

you may now return to your regularly scheduled activities

UberBeaver said:
If I had the skillz I'd make :sigh: HUGE. I wonder if this is a bad, uh...star thing for Cancers. I'm in awful fucking mood.

At least the weather is nice.

maybe...I never look at that stuff...but maybe.

nice weather pfft. ugh.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
if you'll excuse me, the first ever interference fantasy baseball contraction draft is taking place in the sports forum, and your esteemed commissioner will not be able to make any smiley battle updates, or work, until such draft has concluded.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I could stand to go back to bed. I'm such a baby in the morning. :yawn:

Why the :sigh:? :hug:

:shrug: It happens. I'm a moody fucker. Been in a bad mood for a while now. it'll break though. It always does.

snowbunny00774 said:

maybe...I never look at that stuff...but maybe.

Me either, I only think of it when I'm down. Haven't found anything that says May is bad though.

I"ve wandered into Chinese Astrology now. I am a Tiger. My wife is an ox - lol. Anyways, this is what they say about that:

Tiger*Ox

This is one of the worst possible pairings…that’s probably why you are so drawn to each other. :uhoh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
24 really, really, REALLY sucked last night.

Beav, I think you ought to use your powers for good and write the entire next season. I'm even willing to deal with some gratuitous Kim crap as long as the season kicks ass.

I'm on it. :D I'm glad I bailed after the first episode. I don't know, I just don't get that show. It's so silly. No robots in space? COME ON!

UberBeaver said:
I"ve wandered into Chinese Astrology now. I am a Tiger. My wife is an ox - lol. Anyways, this is what they say about that:

Tiger*Ox

This is one of the worst possible pairings…that’s probably why you are so drawn to each other. :uhoh:

Haha - the Horse and Tiger are highly compatible. I could have told them that. :wink:

Beav; your horoscope looks pretty good :wink:

Summary:

Travel will be on your mind, thanks to the energetic urgings of Mars, now zooming through your journey sector until mid-May. You might find that you are musing about the possibility of visiting one of several locations for a vacation. Don't make a final decision until you investigate all your choices. It appears that the place you really want to visit will suddenly open up when you uncover a truly good bargain package. You'll be most likely to find this package in early May, but you can go whenever you like. Think about the possibility of taking a cruise - this month it would be great fun, especially when Venus is in Cancer after May 8.

If you need to travel for business however, you need to make that trip now, not in June, a less productive month due to an approaching Mercury retrograde.

Career-wise, you seem to have a good handle on your work. It appears to be satisfying and you seem especially well-organized.

With Mars entering your tenth house of fame and honors from May 15 to June 24, you'll be gratified to see your profile rise in your industry. You may interview for a more responsible, important position, or be given praise for your recent projects, or you may announce an entrepreneurial idea that you are about to launch. If you're an athlete, consider the idea of entering a major competition - you'll have all the verve you need to win.

You'll have a fantastic social event coming up on the full moon, May 2, plus or minus four days. It's sure to be a glamorous, dress-up affair not to miss! You may be concerned about the cost of attending, however, but if so, put your mind to solving that problem because it looks like you can find ways to surmount those financial obstacles. Even if you can't, this event seems worth creating a dent in your budget!

Venus will move into Cancer from May 8 to June 5, a lovely influence, and one that will allow you to be happier and to look more radiant, too. You'll find it easier to meet new people now, for Venus increases your charm in ways that will make admirers want to know more almost the instant they meet you. Your confidence will be strong now, too. Having Venus in your sign is a terrific advantage that only happens once a year for about a month.

There's more! On the new moon, May 16, you'll begin to come in contact with new people, some of whom you'd like to get to know better. There's a strong chance you'll make a new friend in the second half of May. Should you come across someone who inspires you in some way, make the first move and extend an invitation for lunch. Don't let the disparity in socio-economic background worry you - it will only matter to you, not your new friend. She or he doesn't care where you shop.

The month closes with you focusing on a big project at work, and also attending to your health. You seem ready to commit to a serious shape-up program or to knuckle down to improving your eating habits. You may also decide it is the right time to schedule medical checkups. Get your eyeglasses checked, as well as your blood pressure, and see your dentist at the full moon May 31. We all need to find the time to do these little appointments - your time has arrived.

Here's mine;

Libra

A couple of challenging aspects indicate some minor tensions with someone today. The problem seems to be twofold: a lack of communication, along with a reluctance on your part to listen, but this can easily be resolved with the help of an objective work colleague or school friend!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
mr. no spoken words, your pressence is requested in the interference fantasy basbeall contraction draft. you sir, are on the clock.

He said he really wanted to draft G O'fuckyourself from Notre Dame or Shu Thefuckup from the Tokyo Dragons if the first was already picked. He feels he can build his Chicago Douchebags into a solid team with either of those two. FYI.

Back
Top Bottom