The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

Beat Doozer and everyone else to it! :tongue:

Tom Petty is gonna be the most interesting thing about sunday's game (show?) for me. :uhoh: :wink:

back to 4 -2 tiara back on. I'm going with teh green gem one., hard core. . pls the other one is better bt hurts my heads. I need to fix this very soon.

the green tint tiara hurts the way it's set. I should have spent the last yr fixing it but fell in love woth the new pretty more sparlky tiara. now I want the other one and thanks god my haif is all poufy frojm thoday, it makes the otherone not sdo sore.

it's not even 9.30. this is hysteroical. I want m,ore mdshales thougha nt the lcbo is closed. not so hysterivcal.

No spoken words said:

I can't believe some of my dance moves. My own moves blow my mind. That's what I cannot believe.

I hear that, man. When I busted out the left foot / right foot pendulum for the first time at my friends wedding a few years ago, I literally - LIT ER A LEE - had to stop and reassess everything my life had become - I saw the world in a whole new light. Shit's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom