The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ghog.gif

I sure as hell hope it's the Giants, but, I'd be pretty surprised if it was not New England, and by at least a touchdown, likely more. 2 weeks for the Pats to game plan for an opponent they just played is scary.

Is USC going to destroy, or annihilate Ohio St in September?

It's exciting to see OSU play a non-con game against a real school, but, this is a little too real. :) This year it's out at USC, I believe. Beat-down ahoy.

No spoken words said:
It's exciting to see OSU play a non-con game against a real school, but, this is a little too real. :) This year it's out at USC, I believe. Beat-down ahoy.

You know for all the great talk about the SEC, LSU has at least 3 Lollipop games against non-conference opponents...yes they are a great team, and yes USC lost to Stanford (of all fucking teams), but I guarantee you that USC would've played a much more competitive game in the National Championship game.

Kudos to both OSU and USC for taking this game next year...:applaud:

:stepsoffsoapbox:

What's going on here tonight...:hmm:

USC was the hottest team in the Nation at the end...but, you cannot lose twice, including one to Stanford, and play for the title. All schools play some cream puffs, but the Big Ten makes an art form of it, outside of the few schools that play Notre Dame, who do not usually suck like last season.

getting re-socialized

snowbunny00774 said:
back to 4 -2 tiara back on. I'm going with teh green gem one., hard core. . pls the other one is better bt hurts my heads. I need to fix this very soon.

pics please :waiting: or did I miss them?

zootles made the thread :heart:

father/daughter dance :hug:

I DID it! :dance:
I put on my smile and owned that party lol well I made my appearance chatted etc.
1-I covered the OC housewives couples party
2-then on to a house party where illicit things were happening :uhoh: (i wasn't included of course) I did my best shakira impersonation *hopes VG is reading this :wink: and rocked the cypress hill and snoop.
3-Then made it just in time for the last set of the band for a new irish pub opening and got my irish dance on <that doesn't sound right

singledom = efficiency :hi5:

/selfpeptalk

thanks lila :)

oh and I was in TJ :yikes: yesterday, exciting is good
I wish the Canadian border was closer

tomorrow I should work on my taxes :(

i'm sleepy, goodnight Lila :wave:

Back
Top Bottom