The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Enjoy the Bond-a-thon, NSW. Sounds fabulous! :drool:

I'm watching Sex & the city - it seems like there's a marthon on this channel. And drinking my wine. Yum.

I caught an episode of SatC tonight too - the turtle & the hare

Now I'm just waiting for my steak & potato
hungry.gif

WTG Thora :up:

Dalton said:

I'm pretty bad ass. Hell, I'm not even wearing pants.

that reminds me of when i was on a plan a few years ago, and my students were talking about no pants o'clock. this dude actually got all pissed at them and said that HE invented no pants o'clock. and they were like "nuh-uh! mia did" and then he accused me of stealin his idea! so i was like "who owns the domain name? THAT'S RIGHT BITCH!"

i like to think that i'm making a positive impact on our youth

unico said:

that reminds me of when i was on a plan a few years ago, and my students were talking about no pants o'clock. this dude actually got all pissed at them and said that HE invented no pants o'clock. and they were like "nuh-uh! mia did" and then he accused me of stealin his idea! so i was like "who owns the domain name? THAT'S RIGHT BITCH!"

WTG Mia!

this is for that dude
moron.jpg

unico said:

:lol:

unico said:

plan = plane

Some of my iPod artwork is showing up all black on my iPod despite showing up fine on iTunes and it's PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF. LEMON BARS. FUCK.

No Pants O'Clock :hi5:

That website has potential. Fulfill it, Mia.

Lila64 said:
rainsong.gif

I picture one of these as being Beav :whistle:

i know :(. I hope he doens;t dronw :hg:

omg pprps. i'm looking at bed b4 11.

i'll be firedfrom sowmthing

can i get a nop pants o clockk autographnow?

Photos of people celebrating No Pants O'Clock.

A Blog

The Official Tribute to PF26 and his 10,000 Fuckin' Awesome Posts

Back
Top Bottom