The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

76'ers, actually.

Bynum (when he returns)/Odom/Gasol on your front-line is pretty good.

The Western Conference is going to be interesting come playoff time. At least 5 teams have true, legitimate shots at making it to the Finals.

Odom sux...:yuck:

He's a second tier player at best...Gasol and Bynum though..:drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Odom sux...:yuck:

He's a second tier player at best...Gasol and Bynum though..:drool:

He might not be a first tier player, but a lot of teams would not mind having him be their 2nd best player. He's not even close to being a player one can claim sucks.

The storm here has not stopped yet....work has let all non-essential people go home. It's been interesting reacclimating myself to living in an area with a Winter.

No spoken words said:

He might not be a first tier player, but a lot of teams would not mind having him be their 2nd best player. He's not even close to being a player one can claim sucks.

Oh, he has some skills, but he's overrated...there are a ton of better forwards than him...hence Gasol's arrival.

And, seriously if Odom's the teams second best player, that team is not going very far in the playoffs.

elevated_u2_fan said:

I wish I was non-essential...

oh wait...

I'm still at work, so, not sure what that says for the non-essential people....poor bastards.

Reg, I hear you re: Odom.

Kafrun is in here. She lives in Canada. There are a lot of Canadians in here right now.

Another Californian representing
ohhappyday.gif

I've never changed the litter box, and have no plans to do so in the future. That's hardyharhar's job :)

I may have to switch channels and catch Gasol :hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Well, I'm one-time Lakers fan (who switched allegiances to the Kings...after watching them lose for 10 years) who just thinks that Odom as a replacement for Shaq (in terms a 1-2 punch) is :|. Gasol is better, but Bynum is :up:

Well, yes, Odom is not Shaq, and Gasol was a steal...but none of this makes Odom suck, that's all I'm saying.

Dalton: Why was my comment about my ping pong skill notable enough to be your location?

Political philosophy makes my brain hurt. But I love it.

Now I have to write a 2 page paper arguing whether or not for profit corporations should run prisons. I have no idea where I stand on that. Probably against.

Dalton said:
I'm at home ... buried.

Down further south is no better - we're not buried, nor do I think we will be, but classes were cancelled tonight and from school it took me over an hour to get home. Normally it takes me 15-20 minutes. :happy:

Might've been nice had they put up on the website for those of us checking that they were closing the school before you had a swarm of people trying to get in against the swarm trying to get out. :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom