The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This woman's "Tennessee" accent is still bothering me. No one in Tennessee talks like that.

I have to admit when I was growing up there I had the thickest Tennessee accent, very hickish. I've lost most of it, but whenever I meet a bunch of Yankees or I go up north they marvel at my accent :shrug:

U2democrat said:
This woman's "Tennessee" accent is still bothering me. No one in Tennessee talks like that.

I have to admit when I was growing up there I had the thickest Tennessee accent, very hickish. I've lost most of it, but whenever I meet a bunch of Yankees or I go up north they marvel at my accent :shrug:

I'd have to hear you to hear it, but I imagine I'd notice it and poke fun.

No one in the northeast notices my accent. It's only in the south and to the west. I remember meeting some people from Michigan when I was in Florida last year, and them making fun of my accent.

Didn't Kobe get hurt - a finger or something?

Hubby watched the game last night - I was too busy :shifty:

And yeah, just heard Shaq is going to Phoenix :ohmy:

I'm doing homework...reading Hobbes' "Social Contract" and I have to decide whether I agree or disagree with his view on human nature.

Then I will read some John Stuart Mill and discuss Utilitarianism.

Requires a lot of concentration. Blah.

RedrocksU2 said:

You a Laker fan also NSW?

76'ers, actually.

Bynum (when he returns)/Odom/Gasol on your front-line is pretty good.

The Western Conference is going to be interesting come playoff time. At least 5 teams have true, legitimate shots at making it to the Finals.

*comes back*

Absolutely NSW.

Lila, Kobe got a dislocated pinkie when he went for a steal from Jason Kidd......but he played on.

Back
Top Bottom