The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
I like Peace Frog and (DON'T) Touch Me! A couple of other. I can only take them for so long.

(DON'T) Touch me! is a great song.

I hear it, and the beginning makes me think of a bar brawl. Not sure why. Just seems like good brawl music.

UberBeaver said:

Pimpin and.....?

Two different types of pimpin'. One's more money, but less excitement and glory. The other's more glory and excitement, less money. It ain't about the mighty dollar ... but then it is, you know?

Hollywood seems to think that all us southerners talk like affluent people from Alabama, and that's just not the case. It worked for Forrest Gump, because that's where he was from. They don't understand the difference between Tennessee, North Carolina, Mississippi, etc. accents. They're all very different! :angry:

/gets off soapbox.

U2democrat said:
Hollywood seems to think that all us southerners talk like affluent people from Alabama, and that's just not the case. It worked for Forrest Gump, because that's where he was from. They don't understand the difference between Tennesee, North Carolina, Mississippi, etc. accents. They're all very different! :angry:

/gets of soapbox.

I agree. It's annoying too. They've got us all lumped together.

U2democrat said:
Hollywood seems to think that all us southerners talk like affluent people from Alabama, and that's just not the case. It worked for Forrest Gump, because that's where he was from. They don't understand the difference between Tennessee, North Carolina, Mississippi, etc. accents. They're all very different! :angry:

/gets off soapbox.

Try watching "Fort Apache The Bronx" one day for some fun regarding my home Borough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom